Calling it quits Topic

I'm planning on hanging things up in Rockne after this season and in GD. Just don't have the interest anymore and have other places to allocate my $$$$. My present class will likely suffer, we'll see if I can muster the interest to put one together.

This has been a fun world and a special Thanks to akua and omcs in their outstanding efforts.
3/15/2018 3:03 PM
Sad to see you go Jibe, thank you for your efforts and hope you return.
3/15/2018 4:57 PM
Hate to see you go jibe! Always a stout opponent and fun to coach against. Like akua said, hope you come back
3/16/2018 11:43 AM
Fare thee well, jibe.
3/16/2018 12:40 PM
Jibe, when time and interest wanes, I can suggest either take a break from the game or co-coach with another coach. I've had at least 3 teams since I started in Jan 2007, so I never took a complete break. But have co-coached a lot. Share expense. We split it up recruiting for one, and coaching the season and post season for another, that way each gets a break. Or 3 of us split it recruiting/13 game season/postseason, rotating the segments.

Hope to see you back here.
3/17/2018 5:38 PM
Thanks all for the well wishes. Its been a lot of fun being in this world.

I actually was able to put together a solid class and am doing everything I would if I was going to coach the team again. I decided I wanted the team in good shape for the next guy to work with. WLSC will only graduate 7 after the season so this will be a good oppurtunity for someone.
3/21/2018 9:14 AM
Calling it quits Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.