Mantle, one of the oldest active leagues in Hardball Dynasty is looking for another owner to join us for next season. We will be the first league to begin season number 48. Our league has a solid core group of owners and we're hoping to find owners that want to build their franchise and continue the tradition of Mantle. Being one of the first leagues in HBD, our games are the first to sim every cycle. Our results are posted on the hour, so you know exactly when to check in. Please look over our Private World Rules and open teams and let me know if you are interested in joining us.

Private World Rules

1) Four season minimum win rule: 55/120/185/260
2) After the trading deadline, a team can have no more than 7 players on the waiver wire at one time

3) All teams are required to maintain healthy minor league pitching staffs at all levels
4) The amount of cash received in a trade cannot exceed the total amount of salaries being received in that trade at the time the trade is scheduled to be completed.
5) No cash can be included in any trade before the Rule 5 freeze day

One Open Team Left
American League

Team #110 - AL West 80-82, Draft Pick #16

Send sitemail to FireAttack

4/11/2018 8:18 AM (edited)
Mantle is a Top 10 HBD World. Join us if you're seeking a challenge. Stable world with many legacy owners.
4/5/2018 11:57 AM (edited)
I’d come back to my old AL South team, since it’s available.
4/5/2018 8:17 PM
Sitemail sent.
4/5/2018 9:15 PM
I have been in Mantle for 36 seasons and can confirm that it is an excellent world. Always competitive with rules set up to keep it that way. A good long term home for any owners interested!
4/6/2018 10:33 PM
Just one left, now or never...
4/11/2018 7:25 AM (edited)
Who's tired of waiting around for their world to fill? Take our last team and we start now. We only need one.
4/11/2018 10:20 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.