Team Starting Really Fatigued Players Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Nowhere near as odd as playing the shittiest lineup you can, every time, against another team in the same division, that you also own.
3/17/2018 8:24 PM
Posted by WeeWeeJones on 3/17/2018 8:51:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 3/17/2018 8:24:00 PM (view original):
Nowhere near as odd as playing the shittiest lineup you can, every time, against another team in the same division, that you also own.
So in other words I’m wrong, as well as the owner I’m mentioning? That’s what you just said.
No, you're being a moron. You got caught cheating and are doubling down in your stupidity.

Are Figgins and Cruz his regular starters or did he just put them in to give the other team an unfair advantage?
3/17/2018 8:57 PM
Posted by The Taint on 3/17/2018 8:57:00 PM (view original):
Posted by WeeWeeJones on 3/17/2018 8:51:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 3/17/2018 8:24:00 PM (view original):
So in other words I’m wrong, as well as the owner I’m mentioning? That’s what you just said.
No, you're being a moron. You got caught cheating and are doubling down in your stupidity.

Are Figgins and Cruz his regular starters or did he just put them in to give the other team an unfair advantage?
I don't think you answered the question.
3/17/2018 9:08 PM
the game defaults starting pitching at 80%

so any discussion of over fatigue would have to start under that

3/18/2018 1:03 AM
Team Starting Really Fatigued Players Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.