POLITICS DAILY PLUS - 1 Topic

RUSH: To the phones we go. David, El Paso, Texas. Welcome. Sir. Great to have you.

CALLER: Hi, Rush. I’ve been waiting to call you since I was in eighth grade. I’m gonna get straight to it. Do you think anybody in this little cabal, I guess you say…? Do you think any of them are gonna finally face criminal charges?

RUSH: You know, I don’t know. There are so many things written about this. Victor Davis Hanson has one today at National Review, which is a very thorough documentation of all of the questionable and perhaps criminal activity that these people in the deep state have engaged in. And when you read it — and I don’t have time to read the whole thing on the air here. But if you read it, you can’t not ask yourself, “Why are these people not charged? Why are these people not in jail?”

(sigh) The only thing that I could tell you about this is I think the best place to look to find an answer to this is Donald Trump. I think Donald Trump does not let people get away with screwing him. He may not deal with it instantaneously when it happens, but he doesn’t let people get away with it. And there probably are some people at the FBI and the DOJ… In fact, there are some FBI agents who are asking to be subpoenaed so they can come up and basically spill the beans on what’s been going on in there. They want to whistle blow.

Related Links

5/27/2018 3:25 PM

Bad News Piles Up for Democrats

May 23, 2018

RUSH: The Investors.com website: “Bad News For Dem[ocrat]s: Household Income Hits All-Time High Under Trump … And He’s Getting Credit For It — A new report shows that the median household income has climbed 3% since President Trump took office.” That is astounding! Three percent median? “It’s another sign of a strong economy, and at least one poll shows the public credits Trump for the good news.” We had the Reuters poll yesterday.

The Democrats have totally lost their advantage in the generic ballot predicting the outcome of the November midterms. The Republicans are now up a couple points in the generic ballot. But all of the news on the ground — the news that affects people in ways that matter most to them — is all up. It’s primarily economic, back-pocket news — back-pocket issues news — and Trump is getting credit for it.

They say that Trump is dangerously impulsive, a loose cannon, and I don’t think that’s the case at all. In fact, I would argue with you that Trump has been extraordinarily patient when it comes to what he’s calling Spygate. I mean, this Spygate’s been what it is for over a year. Well, Trump has tweeted about it being a witch hunt, but he has very patiently stayed away from demanding that redacted documents be declassified and released. He has stayed away from demanding certain things that he’s constitutionally permitted to demand.

It’s only yesterday and today that he start attaching potential criminal activities in this, quote, unquote, “investigation.” He has not fired Sessions. He has not fired Rosenstein. He has not fired Mueller. He waited on the IG report. He has let his detractors fire all of their best shots. Meanwhile, his poll numbers are up. Household income has hit an all-time high. Mueller’s numbers are down. CBS had this the other day. The economy is strong, taxes are down, household income is up, real wages are up.

The on-the-ground politics are now in Trump’s favor, and the left is looking more and more insane with each passing day, led by people like Pelosi and Maxine Waters. You see CNN is giving Pelosi an entire town hall? Yeah. I saw the graphic on CNN. “Town Hall with Nancy Pelosi.” I’m saying, “They trust her to be sane for a whole hour, to not get her mouth all caught up and confused and stuck?” I mean, they’re taking a big risk out there. The generic ballot advantage that the Democrats had is gone.

5/27/2018 6:11 PM
5/27/2018 6:50 PM
5/28/2018 8:35 AM
5/28/2018 8:53 AM
5/28/2018 9:12 AM
5/28/2018 9:13 AM
5/28/2018 9:17 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 5/27/2018 1:18:00 PM (view original):
They are funny to me. Comedy is subjective. So Doug is the only person that ever uses memes? Really?

Did I say he was? I think RCBracco uses them a lot too, but I have him blocked. I have Doug blocked too, but he used a lot of memes before I blocked him. That and updates on everything Rush Limbaugh said. If I cared what Limbaugh said, I'd listen to him.
5/28/2018 1:57 PM
You're a funny guy
5/28/2018 2:20 PM

President Donald Trump went on offense against Democrats after liberals attacked the Trump administration’s policy on child migrants. Trump said the Democrats were sharing a photo of detained children from 2014 during President Barack Obama’s presidency.

"Democrats mistakenly tweet 2014 pictures from Obama’s term showing children from the Border in steel cages," Trump tweeted May 29. "They thought it was recent pictures in order to make us look bad, but backfires. Dems must agree to Wall and new Border Protection for good of country...Bipartisan Bill!"

6/2/2018 9:24 AM (edited)
The Party of Hate and Chaos strikes again.
Just imagine if they put as much effort into making productive changes for this Country as they do trying to tear others down.
6/2/2018 10:16 AM

Rush 24/7 Morning Update: Fact Check

May 29, 2018

RUSH: The New York Times fact-checked President Trump over the Memorial Day weekend.

The New York Times claims that Trump “distorted” Democrat positions on two issues. First, Trump said the Democrats are rooting against his negotiations with North Korea. Second, Trump accused Democrats of coming to the defense of MS-13 thugs.

The New York Times says that both of those claims that Trump made are false.

Maybe they can convince their own readers who live in a Trump-hate bubble. But anybody who’s been paying attention knows better.

The Drive-By Media and elected Democrats pretended that Trump called all illegal immigrants “animals.” They knew damn well he was talking about gangbangers of MS-13. Democrats continued to attack Trump for using the term “animal,” while an MS-13 member nicknamed “Animal” was sentenced for murder! Nancy Pelosi said even gang members have “the spark of divinity.”

So yeah, Democrats came to the defense of MS-13.

And it’s on the record that Democrats, from Pelosi on down, have mad fun of Trump’s negotiations with the Norks at every turn. It’s inarguable: they hope he fails there. They want a nuclear North Korea.

But he’s succeeding beyond their worst fears. He’s succeeding beyond their fake news, and their fake fact-checks. He is succeeding and they’re going crazy.

Related Links

6/2/2018 12:49 PM

FAKE NEWS: CNN Calls Palestinian Terrorists With Guns and Grenades 'Largely Unarmed'

CNN appears to be on a mission to help Hamas destroy Israel. CNN has spent the past month actively assisting Hamas terrorists with media propaganda dissemination as the terrorists continue their attempt to overtake Israel.

CNN headlines always point the finger at Israel as a culprit, and always shower Palestinian terrorists with white lies to bolster them.

CNN stories are propagandizing art. A story about months of continuous attacks on Israeli border and infrastructure by terrorists and their recruits becomes a story of a nurse killed due to Israeli overreaction to what CNN described as “largely unarmed” “protests,” a regurgitation of Hamas terrorist allegations.

I snapped at CNN immediately after they spread FAKE NEWS last month by misreporting violence as “protest.” Last night, CNN doubled down on this deceitful “protest” terminology when reporting on the alleged nurse. This has never been a “protest.” This has always been violence against the country of Israel.

CNN praises the terrorists as being “largely unarmed.” LARGELY UNARMED? CNN noticed that some were unarmed, while others were heavily armed, but CNN prefers the “unarmed protestor” narrative and is comfortable with concealing terrorism, so the fallacious “largely unarmed” terminology was forced down our throats.

6/3/2018 9:21 AM

TRUMP: ‘FAKE NEWS CNN IS DEAD’

President Donald Trump took aim at his least favorite television news network in a Saturday afternoon tweet while praising Fox News.

Trump was reacting to a tweet noting a significant decline in ratings for CNN and the primacy of Fox News in cable news ratings.

The data was released Wednesday and comes from the Nielsen Media Research Center, which shows Fox News reaching 2.38 million primetime viewers in May while competitors MSNBC and CNN trailed far behind.

CNN reached just 835,000 viewers by comparison. CNN and MSNBC also experienceddrops in their number of total day viewers compared to previous months.

6/3/2018 9:29 AM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
POLITICS DAILY PLUS - 1 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.