ODL67 User Name Evals Topic

18) cjok1051 - His initials are C.J., he lives in Oklahoma, and he *drives* a tow truck.

19) Midge - Urban Dictionary: a short cuddly individual who makes the lives of lots of people a whole lot better by their midginess. i.e.,
I love that young MIDGE, dont you? isnt he so nice and friendly, like a badger before it becomes enraged and bloodthirsty.

20) copernicus - Urban Dictionary: Usually a know it all or someone who wastes everyone's time just for the sake of displaying their knowledge of some new fangled idea or device. i.e.,
Yo Copernicus....nobody gives a **** about how Al Gore invented the internet,can you just bring us our order.

22) gerryred - His name is Gerry and he's a redhead from West Virginia living on borrowed time who's favorite player is Jerry West.

3/24/2018 8:23 PM
3/24/2018 8:29 PM
my name is actually a bastardization of the Wheel of Time character, Ishamael. I changed the I to an A because all of my online aliases prior to this website were ash-something. One of my online characters in a video game was named Ashamael, so it just kind of fit.

(I have no idea who Ash Ketchup is)
3/24/2018 9:19 PM
what state do you live in Ash?
3/24/2018 10:14 PM
The state of anger most of the time, occasionally denial & regularly confusion.
3/25/2018 3:45 AM
Ash Ketchum is the kid who trains pokemons.
3/25/2018 5:54 AM
thought you were going to say solid state
3/25/2018 7:05 AM
great post midge! Hilarious! mine is pretty boring, JC are initials and Red5 is a Star Wars reference
3/26/2018 9:18 AM
I don't mean to let any cats out of bags, but I'm pretty sure benhoidal is a rare instance of someone using their actual full name as an online handle. I once ran a search out of affectionate curiosity, and came across a clip of him rapping.
3/26/2018 9:44 AM
Posted by longtallbrad on 3/26/2018 9:44:00 AM (view original):
I don't mean to let any cats out of bags, but I'm pretty sure benhoidal is a rare instance of someone using their actual full name as an online handle. I once ran a search out of affectionate curiosity, and came across a clip of him rapping.
Haha yeah I was an idiot who typed in my real name. The rap was for a school project in high school and is a little embarrassing haha
3/26/2018 10:04 AM
sweet! link?
3/26/2018 10:28 AM
Just for disclosure, Miles T. is my brother. And I intentionally spelled it wrong.. I created the account for him years ago back when we could gift ourselves a free season...I had a dozen of profiles, for that very reason- I just kept creating accounts and giving myself a free season. (Which means I have about 10 more championships than what shows on this account- just in case anyone cares).... My brother, Myles, never used the account, and I ended up winning a few titles with it, and didn't really have a main account- just used whichever one at random-- so I just kept rolling with milest... when WIS did the password reset, I gave up all of the accounts except for this 1 and 1 more-- bc it has a credit on it that I've actually been trying to get my brother to use for a year now. Lol...
3/26/2018 11:39 AM
Posted by benhoidal on 3/26/2018 10:04:00 AM (view original):
Haha yeah I was an idiot who typed in my real name. The rap was for a school project in high school and is a little embarrassing haha
Sorry, ben, didn't mean to stalk you!
3/26/2018 12:15 PM
Posted by longtallbrad on 3/26/2018 12:15:00 PM (view original):
Posted by benhoidal on 3/26/2018 10:04:00 AM (view original):
Sorry, ben, didn't mean to stalk you!
No worries! I’m the idiot who used my real name
3/26/2018 12:37 PM
That's funny.
3/26/2018 3:59 PM
◂ Prev 12
ODL67 User Name Evals Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.