Babysit 3 HBD Teams APR-JUN Topic

I am looking for someone to run my 3 HBD teams for approximately 2 months from Apr 4th - Jun 6th. I am in the Army and am heading to Drill Sergeant School for those dates. I really do not want to give up these teams as 2 of them I have had for 25 and 34 seasons respectively and the other going on 8. I am expecting to have minimal computer/internet access (highly likely 0 computer/internet) as well as time to run 3 HBD teams.

Basically am looking for someone experienced to run all 3 teams (I know its a lot to ask), I would provide some basic instructions on players who are not available for trade, guys who I would want signed to long term deals etc.. Outside of the core players I want to keep around whoever is running the teams could do as they please.

Currently one world just finished the WS, one world just had the amateur draft a few days ago, and the other is 18 games into the season.

If someone out there is willing to help out, please sitemail me or post here. Thanks for any help.
3/20/2018 7:39 PM
Might I suggest 3 different owners? I'd definitely help but couldn't do all 3
3/20/2018 9:31 PM
I maybe could help out.
3/20/2018 9:49 PM
You don't think your commanding officers will be okay with you asking them if you can stop in the middle of training to set your lineups and adjust your pitching?
3/21/2018 7:23 AM
By the way, your service is greatly appreciated. Thanks, man.
3/21/2018 7:24 AM
I can run one of those teams for you in a league that I'm not in with you, if needed. Of course if you need to split up the teams to different people.
3/21/2018 4:04 PM
Babysit 3 HBD Teams APR-JUN Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.