WIS State of the Union Topic

great work, looking forward to it.
3/21/2018 10:31 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by BlueBladeAce on 3/21/2018 10:32:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dannyjoe on 3/21/2018 9:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by jpritchard on 3/21/2018 8:16:00 PM (view original):
Hiring *one* person?! Christ.

Sorry, that shows absolutely no commitment whatsoever. Let us know if they let you buy a new stapler.
I have to disagree. If you are right and the one person they are hiring is Christ, that is a big, big deal!
Awesome reply, to an obvious pessimist. I don't think Jesus Christ would want the job, though. People would still complain, and would try to blame him for everything that went wrong.

For the record, Jesus Christ is the Son of God and he is LORD, to the glory of God, the Father. and he came to give us LIFE

I usually say this when someone uses his name as a cuss word
3/21/2018 10:40 PM
The end of WIS would create a gigantic hole in my life, so any positive news is greatly appreciated from me. Really hope to see some improvements/changes to SIM Baseball to help draw in/back new/returning owners. It's getting really lonely in our theme leagues.
3/21/2018 10:51 PM
Posted by BlueBladeAce on 3/21/2018 10:32:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dannyjoe on 3/21/2018 9:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by jpritchard on 3/21/2018 8:16:00 PM (view original):
Hiring *one* person?! Christ.

Sorry, that shows absolutely no commitment whatsoever. Let us know if they let you buy a new stapler.
I have to disagree. If you are right and the one person they are hiring is Christ, that is a big, big deal!
Awesome reply, to an obvious pessimist. I don't think Jesus Christ would want the job, though. People would still complain, and would try to blame him for everything that went wrong.

For the record, Jesus Christ is the Son of God and he is LORD, to the glory of God, the Father. and he came to give us LIFE

I usually say this when someone uses his name as a cuss word
I rarely chime in to open forum stuff like this but when someone promulgates unnecessary religious opinions, it drives me crazy. I have spent way too much disposable income on this site but am still happy and still playing. When politics or religion get drawn in, I am out. I own my own business. I have 4 employees. I know what it is like to try and do it all by yourself. It will not work unless you have help, real help! Someone who is as committed to the venture as you. I will reserve judgement on the future but I am hopeful, though not optimistic.
3/21/2018 11:36 PM
Hi. I have a suggestion that would make daily games more like "real games". I think it would be fun to listen to each WIS game inning by inning similar to listening to a real game on the radio. I know there is technology that could put in audio format the text that is each game. I would like to click on each game result and hear at bat by at bat. Is there any chance you could enhance the WIS experience by adding this option?
3/22/2018 12:44 AM
I’m still waiting on the app. I feel like we can get Sim League Baseball LIVE on its own app and that’ll help bring people in.

But this is a start
3/22/2018 12:53 AM
Posted by flexmagnum on 3/21/2018 6:49:00 PM (view original):
I'll add another vote for shortening the off-season

Its just dead time
I would vote for changing the recruiting window in GD go from 3 hour windows to 8 hour windows. It is hard to recruit when at work, sleeping etc this way there would be time in a day to spend with family, work, sleep etc. and still be up to date on recruiting

After almost a week of downtime at turnover, you then spend 3 days staring at your computer. By the time you've perused thru the new windows plethora of information, it's time to do it again. Mindnumbing.

Both people I personally know that played GD gave it up for that very reason.

It is the part of this game (well besides sucking at it) that I like least
3/22/2018 1:17 AM (edited)
Thanks for popping in and saying hello, Seble. Hang in there.
3/22/2018 2:39 AM
Posted by ezcash on 3/22/2018 12:44:00 AM (view original):
Hi. I have a suggestion that would make daily games more like "real games". I think it would be fun to listen to each WIS game inning by inning similar to listening to a real game on the radio. I know there is technology that could put in audio format the text that is each game. I would like to click on each game result and hear at bat by at bat. Is there any chance you could enhance the WIS experience by adding this option?
there was a guy who did this once

a budding radio play by play man who wanted the practice

like fifteen years ago

you send him a link of the boxscore and he makes you a radio call of the game

of course he got worn out fast but it was great when he called your game

i rem he did a game of mine in the spring and i put it on the speakers and opened the doors and layed down on the couch and got a great nap and woke up dark and replayed it

who ever that guy was i hope he's a ten year pro now
3/22/2018 3:00 AM
HD ASMR LOL
3/22/2018 8:18 AM
Thanks for the update, seble. Thanks for keeping this site rolling, and it's great to hear that staff capacity will soon increase by 100%.
3/22/2018 9:04 AM
Please update live play for baseball. Had to stop managing games a couple of years ago because my computer would no longer accept old versions of Java.
Thanks and good luck. Suggest marketing WIS... too many baseball fans have never heard of it.
3/22/2018 9:06 AM
Much appreciated. Keep up the great work.
3/22/2018 9:41 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6...8 Next ▸
WIS State of the Union Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.