WIS State of the Union Topic

I had a tricky season with my HBD world this season, The Big Hurt. I thought the support was great considering the one man army running things. Thanks very much!

Canadian whi got bored with the regular WIS Hockey. Would LOVE a hockey dynasty similar to HBD!

Looking forward to positive change. We use a voting system in TBH to plan our rules as well. Great idea. It has had very positive feedback and support in or world as well as results. Can’t argue much when the majority votes.

Good luck!
3/21/2018 6:14 PM
Thanks for all that you do. Sounds tough with one person, hopefully they get you help indeed.
3/21/2018 6:17 PM
I was in contact with someone from SportsHub via Twitter for awhile, offering to help out in any way possible in an attempt to keep things running...I don't suppose you'd have any insight into that would you?
3/21/2018 6:24 PM
Posted by jetsons on 3/21/2018 5:31:00 PM (view original):
Great news. Thanks seble for keeping a pulse here.
Indeed!
3/21/2018 6:31 PM
thanks for the efforts and the update -- keep us updated, even with little things that can help keep the fires burning a little longer
3/21/2018 6:32 PM
All great news, Seble!
3/21/2018 6:33 PM
Thank you. Greatly appreciate your efforts!
3/21/2018 6:34 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I'll add another vote for shortening the off-season

Its just dead time
3/21/2018 6:49 PM
Good. Wis has always been special. However, it's been especially bad for the Lazerhawks for the last year and a half. Most team that's been close to a play-off have been decimated the last 20 games to somehow barely miss the play-offs. Those that make it are quickly defeated. I've had several teams with outstanding records miss the play-offs because I come in third in my division with close to a .600 winning percentage.
Many of my teams start out awful. None of my players will come close to being just average. Then, in one or two games which I may or may not win, booooom, my hitters go crazy in order to kinda match their real stats. It's been so unreal and unlucky I've submitted a few messages to sim. They always say that I've just been unlucky and they don't get involved. I would like to believe that but the ridiculous ways my teams have lost and missed the play-offs are so unreal. Nobody is that unlucky!.
3/21/2018 7:05 PM
Thanks for reaching out and communicating with the community. It's appreciated, and your own comment regarding "well past due" is acknowledged with agreement. If I might offer a suggestion, it might behoove you to regularly communicate changes and upgrades made at WIS. Perhaps on a bi-weekly basis and even if simply to say..."nothing to report, but still here and working". I've also considered the site special through the many years of my participation and would close with the comment "keep on the good work".
3/21/2018 7:19 PM
Any word when you will get Amazon gift certificates in? They have been "out of stock" for a while.
3/21/2018 7:20 PM
I am about to start a new league in Sim Baseball.....do you know when or if there will be another salary update? Looks like the last one was supposed to be in Feb of 2018 but that didn't happen..
Thanks
3/21/2018 7:26 PM
Thanks for the update seble.
3/21/2018 7:53 PM
Posted by vegascowboy on 3/21/2018 6:45:00 PM (view original):
So from what I'm reading is you're going to take the site down for most of a day and the end result is you give the commish a new tool to resolve whatever so that the sportshub team doesn't have to spend their time in support. Oh and apparently you've also added "a" employee who I assume has started already or is that over the next few months??? Also, I guess the sportshub team which is investing so much into this and the other games are going to make some slight improvements over the next few months. Right.
I for one am not impressed. Have you ever heard of a dev ops approach to rolling out stuff?
You got it.
3/21/2018 8:13 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...8 Next ▸
WIS State of the Union Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.