Uecker- One Opening left Topic

We always fill extremely fast and we just rolled with two openings. One team Augusta is a really good team. I don't know what happened to the owner but this team has some really good players and won their division the last few years. Scoop them up fast.

https://www.whatifsports.com/hbd/Pages/Popups/FranchiseRoster.aspx?fid=3498
3/23/2018 11:30 AM
If you join one team I guarantee we’ll fill by tonight
3/24/2018 1:35 PM
Ok it's getting close to the end of the day. I retract my guarantee
3/24/2018 7:01 PM
One spot left!
3/24/2018 11:40 PM
The remaining team is in the AL South, here's a preview:

Former Atlanta Franchise (75-87, 3rd)

This team has had a rough time the last 9 seasons and could use the steady hand of a veteran owner to get it back into the playoff mix. A .260 team batting average is little more than average in HBD however this team could bop as it finished with 7 players with 20 or more HRs. The hit parade was lead by Buddy Carter (39, 105, .295) & Angel Zumaya (42, 109, .251). Adding a few more bats to set the table for these sluggers would dramatically change the offensive production.

On the hill, Larry Clarkson (15-8, 3.70), Walter Spence (14-10, 4.57), & Cito Arencibia (34 svs, 2.87) pace the staff. Unfortunately the rest of the rotation needs to be upgraded and a few more arms in the pen would help lower a disappointing team ERA of 5.40.

The next owner will need to have a long range plan and patience. While it will be necessary to look to the FA market or trades to fill the holes in this team, it's also going to take a wise draft strategy to replenish the minors. A vet could get this team turned around in 2-3 seasons with wise moves. A newbie would be looking at a longer build as they sharpened their game skills.

Hit up kartchy with your interest. Join today and start playing tomorrow!
3/25/2018 3:02 PM
Looks like another team just opened up in the AL East, the reigning champ no less. It's a great time to join. We have a rebuild or an established winner. Let kartchy know which one you're interested in and let's begin the season!
3/26/2018 11:38 AM
Thanks Grissom!

I will also give a $10 gift certificate to a good owner who takes each team to expedite the process!
3/26/2018 4:34 PM
Uecker- One Opening left Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.