Super Newbie here looking for some guidance. How long does (or should) it take (in cycles) for a trade to be approved by the other owners. All of the other trades I have seen in this world have gone through within a few cycles.

I have a pending trade that I need to be approved in time so I can add a ST invitee to my 40. I don't have enough $$$ at the moment to add the player, however I have agreed to trade that will give me the $$$ I need to keep him.

Now my concern is they trade being approved by other owners in time. I am concerned because I agreed to a trade prior to rule 5, it took so long that I had to make other arrangements including signing the pitcher that I know want to keep because i wasn't sure if I would get the one I acquired in the trade.
3/23/2018 1:44 PM
The trade typically processes the cycle following 24 hours after the deal is agreed upon. So if the deal is accepted at 7PM it would process at the 10PM cycle the following day. The exception is the Rule 5 where rosters are frozen ,so therefore it pauses the trade until after the R5 draft.
3/23/2018 1:50 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.