Recruiting frozen in Bryant? Topic

Did anyone else notice that the 6am and now 9am cycles didn’t take place in Bryant? I had some actions scheduled (CVs, etc.) but they never happened. No messages from recruits. Just sitting there pending in the recruiting action history (highlighted as scheduled). And two cycles have passed now. New management? Did I do something incorrectly?
3/27/2018 9:31 AM
I guess I should have read the last topic. Site has been shut down for maintenance.

Just remembered I read something about that a while ago.
3/27/2018 9:36 AM
I would assume that they have just pushed this back 24 hours but with WIS you just do not know. In HD they adjusted the schedules to show the 24 hour downtime. In Bryant world in GD they did not do this for recruiting. It still shows that the signings start today at Noon EST. It also states in seble's message that it is possible that they will get the game back online this afternoon or evening. Does this mean that recruiting could resume this afternoon if they get the game back online? One would reasonably think they would not do this--BUT hey, this is WIS so by there history--I do not assume they will ever do things reasonably.

The other big question in GD is are they going to keep the worlds rolling over on the same day of the week. That first day that players respond to scouting is very time consuming and I (and I think most) people who work for a living make sure that day falls on a day when they are not working. For example this always falls on a Sunday for me and since I never work on Sunday it works best for me. If this first day falls on a Monday--a lot of coaches will be looking for another world to play in so it fits their work schedule. One would think seble would have addressed this in his message about today's events but once again this is WIS--so of course we are left to wonder and assume that WIS will do the stupidest thing possible. It is truly a shame because the HD and GD games are the best games on the market in this genre. They just keep shooting themselves in the foot (and the hand, arms and ears....)
3/27/2018 10:43 AM
I read where now recruiting has been pushed back in Bryant for 24 hours. So I am assuming that means at 6am EST on Wed.
3/27/2018 5:35 PM
started at the midnight cycle so my guess is it will resume tonight at midnight
3/27/2018 6:12 PM
Recruiting frozen in Bryant? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.