Issues in the new environment Topic

At this point, it probably makes more sense to submit a support ticket for any lingering issues instead of posting here. Thanks!
3/28/2018 4:33 PM
Yeah, everything looks stable from what I can see. Thanks again, seble. Some of us understand how much work this is.
3/28/2018 4:43 PM
Posted by muckraker on 3/28/2018 3:16:00 PM (view original):
Seble,

You seem to be on top of this and I appreciate all that you are doing.

Please consider what many are saying in this threat about recruiting in GD. Many of us signed up for the league we're in so that we can maximize the first two days that recruiting falls on. If we have to back it up a day, some of us can't adjust our work schedules to make it work. Please, please consider shortening the offseason by one day in all world so that recruiting days are the same. I know that might not be all that easy to do, but it does make a difference to some of us.

Thank you
Hear him
3/28/2018 4:52 PM
Posted by seble on 3/28/2018 4:33:00 PM (view original):
At this point, it probably makes more sense to submit a support ticket for any lingering issues instead of posting here. Thanks!
why
3/28/2018 5:03 PM
Posted by pallas on 3/28/2018 3:13:00 AM (view original):
Hoops Dynasty.

Everything seemed to work well tonight with games posting. But I'm still missing my individual practice plan.
Practice plans just came back. Thanks for all your hardwork, Seble.
3/28/2018 5:22 PM
Posted by badaxe on 3/28/2018 4:52:00 PM (view original):
Posted by muckraker on 3/28/2018 3:16:00 PM (view original):
Seble,

You seem to be on top of this and I appreciate all that you are doing.

Please consider what many are saying in this threat about recruiting in GD. Many of us signed up for the league we're in so that we can maximize the first two days that recruiting falls on. If we have to back it up a day, some of us can't adjust our work schedules to make it work. Please, please consider shortening the offseason by one day in all world so that recruiting days are the same. I know that might not be all that easy to do, but it does make a difference to some of us.

Thank you
Hear him
I no longer play GD, but I agree with you guys this is an important question.
3/28/2018 5:49 PM
As for GD, I'll consider adjusting the schedule, but it may not be possible. It's not easy to adjust schedules in GD because it can cause unintended problems.

With that said, the game was never designed to run on the same day of the week. That was purely a coincidence. It's very likely that in the future the schedule will change, and this will no longer be possible anyway.
3/28/2018 7:22 PM
what you could do maybe is shove seasons off a day like you did yesterday

if it turns out there's a big clamor for it

in the future
3/28/2018 7:40 PM
Posted by seble on 3/28/2018 7:22:00 PM (view original):
As for GD, I'll consider adjusting the schedule, but it may not be possible. It's not easy to adjust schedules in GD because it can cause unintended problems.

With that said, the game was never designed to run on the same day of the week. That was purely a coincidence. It's very likely that in the future the schedule will change, and this will no longer be possible anyway.
If this is true, than how did the old staff adjust for leap day every 4 years?
3/28/2018 7:44 PM
cannot rename AAA guys
3/28/2018 7:59 PM
Posted by loopfunring on 3/28/2018 7:44:00 PM (view original):

If this is true, than how did the old staff adjust for leap day every 4 years?
LOL. Take a lap.
3/28/2018 8:03 PM
HBD draft overnight tonight but prospects tab only results in the message "player list won't be available until later in the season".
tried all options and have asked around league to see if anyone getting same message but no responses yet ...
League: Edmonds ..... info as of 8:25pm (EDT) 3/28 and draft is 3am on 3/29 .... HELP?!?!
3/28/2018 8:33 PM

Considering that you have a community of people that have been playing GD and spending money on it, if I were in your shoes, I’d be sure to understand what draws them to it and what their requirements are before making significant changes to the core of the game.

As as an example, recruiting is the most important aspect to having success in the game. It takes time. For me (and I’d guess for many of us), a predictable and repeated schedule is a requirement to be able to do it well.

Considering that the season ending padding changes based on how the days fall out, it’s very clear that the consistency of the day of the week was by design. Not sure what the situation is that you would say otherwise.
3/28/2018 9:40 PM
Posted by jms245 on 3/28/2018 9:40:00 PM (view original):

Considering that you have a community of people that have been playing GD and spending money on it, if I were in your shoes, I’d be sure to understand what draws them to it and what their requirements are before making significant changes to the core of the game.

As as an example, recruiting is the most important aspect to having success in the game. It takes time. For me (and I’d guess for many of us), a predictable and repeated schedule is a requirement to be able to do it well.

Considering that the season ending padding changes based on how the days fall out, it’s very clear that the consistency of the day of the week was by design. Not sure what the situation is that you would say otherwise.
Dilly Dilly.
3/28/2018 9:58 PM
There are probably more pressing issues, but I've noticed that the League Leaders pages in all of my progressive leagues of SLB come up with an error. In the one open league I'm a part of, it works fine.

Thanks for all your hard work!
3/28/2018 11:26 PM
◂ Prev 1...10|11|12|13|14...17 Next ▸
Issues in the new environment Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.