Issues in the new environment Topic

off season took place in Knight, but my signees didn't get added to my roster
3/30/2018 9:20 AM
Kobyleski world - Check your lineups. My Maj team is missing a player. Shows up on roster page but has been removed from my line uo and line up pages. Not even showing as a player.
3/30/2018 1:13 PM
The NFLSim 4th down issue remains a problem this morning, I have updated the ticket with details. I urge that the NFLSim he halted until this is fixed,
3/30/2018 1:29 PM
Why is it taking longer for SLB games to SIM? None on PM games have simmed today, 3/30/18. At least on the old system it simmed like clockwork. I've noticed this new system is slower and now nothing is occurring.
3/30/2018 5:19 PM (edited)
Posted by johnnyreb on 3/30/2018 1:45:00 PM (view original):
Why is it taking longer for SLB games to SIM? None on PM games have summed today, 3/30/18. At least on the old system it summed like clockwork. I've noticed this new system is slower and now nothing is occurring.
40 minutes passed the old time, all games have now simmed.
3/30/2018 2:04 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
It seems that the cycles are taking longer to run and the website is slower -- are these temporary issues or is the SportsHub technical infrastructure less powerful than Fox?
3/30/2018 2:33 PM
Posted by opie100 on 3/30/2018 2:33:00 PM (view original):
It seems that the cycles are taking longer to run and the website is slower -- are these temporary issues or is the SportsHub technical infrastructure less powerful than Fox?
Everything is slower...from page loads to sim cycles. I am getting page errors almost 50% of the time. Not good.
3/30/2018 2:40 PM
Download speed is significantly diminished!
3/30/2018 3:24 PM
Posted by shesaid on 3/30/2018 3:24:00 PM (view original):
Download speed is significantly diminished!
Agree. Especially when navigating to the View roster and etc. Thought it was me, but outside WIS everything goes tick tock

When picking a player from the draft table, I often get an error and have to try 2-3 more times.. Everything is slow.. BUT, as long as it is working, you have time to iron out the bugs... although a big can of RAID might be a good idea
3/30/2018 4:36 PM (edited)
Posted by spoon2 on 3/30/2018 2:13:00 PM (view original):
Good grief, games not running, world's not continuing forward, and 14 pages of issues. Why make a change if things aren't ready for it? I gave kudos earlier, but this is getting really ridiculous
If you want to see a website change done wrong, go to zinio.com in Chrome right now. It's been hinky for days.

There are always bugs in a switchover like this. That isn't what you hope for obviously, but seble is being responsive to reported issues, and slow load times are a minor annoyance. Fact is, I would have expected more problems.
3/30/2018 6:55 PM
HBD Hamilton world not loading. Can't get past the lockeroom page, the link to the world just keeps re-loading the lockeroom. Tried on mobile and all browsers with same result.
3/30/2018 7:36 PM
Same here trying to get into Jackie Robinson - can't get past locker room page.
3/30/2018 7:38 PM
$24.99 for this product is simply egregious. Everything has been slow or not working today, even at this hour. Again, real American money for this product, and I can't access or use it? For the money that this game takes in, you'd think they could run a responsible, realistic "update" and not slow players up for days...partial refunds would be a nice gesture. But, instead, we'll just get a bunch of bunk about this and that. What a crock!
3/30/2018 7:39 PM
If you guys could just fathom the enormity that seble has undertaken, you'd cut him some slack. It's a one man show as of right now. He's doing a great job.
3/31/2018 1:55 AM
◂ Prev 1...12|13|14|15|16|17 Next ▸
Issues in the new environment Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.