What happend to pushing recruiting back a day? Topic

Yost recruiting just started back up and *BAM* teams are signing players. Seriously?! What happened to pushing everything back a day? To me, that said signing would start on the noon (EST) recruiting on Wednesday. I don't recall reading anything from the seble saying that signing would immediately start at the midnight cycle. Sheesh!
3/27/2018 11:53 PM
Yes, that was sudden. I expected it to go the same as you did.
3/28/2018 1:04 AM
sometimes you move and you forget the cat
3/28/2018 1:49 AM
Posted by FB_Trap on 3/27/2018 11:53:00 PM (view original):
Yost recruiting just started back up and *BAM* teams are signing players. Seriously?! What happened to pushing everything back a day? To me, that said signing would start on the noon (EST) recruiting on Wednesday. I don't recall reading anything from the seble saying that signing would immediately start at the midnight cycle. Sheesh!
Same thing happened in Bryant world. Typical WIS.
3/28/2018 6:47 AM
Yeah, what a crock that was....so much for back a day. I check in this morning to get things going again and I have lost a bunch of recruits because apparently recruiting started back up sometime yesterday. Thanks WIS
3/28/2018 10:06 AM
It looks like it started overnight....the timing is all jacked up....I hope they get this straightened out. I didn't even know there was going to be anything done..until the website just stopped working yesterday.
3/28/2018 11:21 AM
It definitely did not go well. Missed out on 4 cycles I think to do recruiting before signings which was pretty critical. Hopefully they get everything sorted out that can still be controlled like the time schedule moving forward.
3/28/2018 7:05 PM
What happend to pushing recruiting back a day? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.