Recruiting First Few Rounds Topic

I’ve got a question, or two, about the first initial rounds of recruiting and the impact of Sims on what you feel are your top targets.

I read where most say it is important to get your scouting reports and such the first round of recruiting to determine who are, indeed, your top targets. I’ve also read that it is important to knock the Sims off early.

(1) What is early? The first round of recruiting? The second round of recruiting?

Every single target that I had in my list popped up with at least one Sim team being considered. When I did a search for undecided targets, the results were dismal. So, I felt my only choice was to go head-to head with these Sims. I’ve had very mixed results in the process.

So, to ask a question that is very broad (sorry), in a nutshell, what is the best strategy for that target that pops up with one two or three Sims on him before the first round of recruiting? Hit ‘em hard with everything that first round? Run the scouting report and then hit ‘em hard that second round?

Thanks...Peter
3/29/2018 8:32 AM
Run the scouting report to make sure they are a target you want to go after. Then hit the Sim hard to get them off the recruit as soon as possible. If you let them hang around they will bleed you dry. Once they go away they don't come back, thus the reason for getting them gone as quickly as possible.
3/29/2018 9:40 AM
Read threads pinned to the top of GD Forum : "Guide to the game" and "Fantastic Advice" . Anyone new to the game will benefit greatly by these threads !
3/29/2018 10:17 AM
Posted by mojolad on 3/29/2018 10:18:00 AM (view original):
Read threads pinned to the top of GD Forum : "Guide to the game" and "Fantastic Advice" . Anyone new to the game will benefit greatly by these threads !
Thanks for the reference...will do!
3/29/2018 10:37 AM
Posted by mojolad on 3/29/2018 10:18:00 AM (view original):
Thanks for the reference...will do!
3/29/2018 10:48 AM
Great advice from the sages above. Dead on.
3/30/2018 10:48 AM
Recruiting First Few Rounds Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.