Jersey looking for a few good men (or women) Topic

Just need 4- let's roll!
3/29/2018 11:10 AM
You can't beat Jersey, all the stereotypes are true ya know. Yeah, you betcha(I'm from Minnesota but the Jersey guys don't know that). Join me in Jersey and you are invited to our annual barbecue where Feamster makes the best imaginary brisket ever.
3/30/2018 10:50 AM
The brisket is heavenly. I'm getting antsy! When I dropped to one team, I kept Jersey League, not because it was by best team, but because it was the best world
4/3/2018 11:06 AM
Asbury Park, the Turnpike, Atlantic City, 2 NFL franchises, and one great HBD league!
4/4/2018 9:35 AM
Just two spots left in the best League you'll find named after a State (of mind)!
4/5/2018 8:53 AM
One opening left. Which means you will be the most popular, well-liked owner if you join now. Do it! It will feel so good.
4/5/2018 6:56 PM
No Russian interference in Jersey League!
4/5/2018 10:03 PM
Jersey looking for a few good men (or women) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.