Griffey world S43: Gift certificates available Topic

We're ready to enter Season 43 in Griffey World, and we're looking for a few new owners. We're looking for experienced owners with a demonstrable track record of success, but we will consider newer owners. We're a solid, drama-free world with many long-time owners with an appreciation for the league's history. We have an active world chat, but there's not a lot of trash talking or arguments, so if that sounds appealing to you, please contact me.
4/4/2018 3:48 PM (edited)
AL North
Montreal

AL East
Indianapolis

AL South
Tampa Bay

NL North
New York

NL South
Kansas City
4/21/2018 3:03 PM (edited)
We've got a good mix of teams -- Cheyenne was a juggernaut last season, Texas had several rookie of the year candidates, Indy is a couple of years into a rebuild and the other teams cover about everything in between.
4/9/2018 11:04 AM
One of our owners has offered $5 gift certificates to the next five owners who join up. Contact me for more details.
4/23/2018 5:21 PM
$5 gift certificate to each of the next five owners to join
4/24/2018 9:22 PM
great league
4/29/2018 11:16 PM
We've got two owners willing to take on teams in a world swap. Contact me for more details.
4/30/2018 5:04 PM
great leauge
5/2/2018 10:00 PM
Posted by travisg on 4/4/2018 3:48:00 PM (view original):
We're ready to enter Season 43 in Griffey World, and we're looking for a few new owners. We're looking for experienced owners with a demonstrable track record of success, but we will consider newer owners. We're a solid, drama-free world with many long-time owners with an appreciation for the league's history. We have an active world chat, but there's not a lot of trash talking or arguments, so if that sounds appealing to you, please contact me.
I'm new but willing to stick around for the long haul
5/10/2018 12:18 PM
This is a great world. Lots of openings, but it's one of the more fun leagues that I've been a part of.
5/13/2018 5:31 PM
Will send $5 gift certificates to each of next five owners to join
5/13/2018 9:02 PM
Bump! Great league!
5/17/2018 10:59 AM
Griffey world S43: Gift certificates available Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.