Problems with Yatzr's recruiting tool? Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Yes, but the WIS site in general is slow for me right now. Hopefully yatzr doesn't need to be called in because WIS has changed something important.
3/30/2018 1:07 PM
Yes. It errored out the first time I tried to run it. Trying a second time, but it is very, very slow.

Update: it errored out again.
3/30/2018 1:08 PM
same thing here
3/30/2018 1:25 PM
It isn't the tool. It is the site. If you start manually looking at recruits, you will get errors opening the page from time to time. Seems like every few minutes it starts showing page errors for maybe 30 seconds and then eventually opens. I doubt the tool was written to account for lots of random error pages. Pages are also opening much slower, which will slow down the speed of the tool greatly even when it does work.

My fear is that the sportshub server isn't able to or set up to handle the type of surge traffic of a couple of worlds recruiting at the same time.
3/30/2018 1:36 PM (edited)
Well, whatever it is, yatzr tool isn't able to DL the recruits. Hopefully their servers can perk up.
3/30/2018 7:00 PM
I have no problem with Yatzr's tool. I don't use it !
3/30/2018 9:58 PM
Posted by mojolad on 3/30/2018 9:58:00 PM (view original):
I have no problem with Yatzr's tool. I don't use it !
Haha...old school.

I have noticed the pages being slow and then the whole site hanging up into a no refresh state.
3/30/2018 10:33 PM
Problems with Yatzr's recruiting tool? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.