Triple Era Prog - waitlist Topic

Hey guys! The Triple Era Progressive League has one opening this upcoming season. In the Triple Era Prog, players advance by one season just like a normal progressive, but the player pool is three times as big, as we are progressing through three decades simultaneously. The next season will be the 65-66, 85-86 & 05-06 season.

This team is available, as the owner is taking an indefinite break from the sim after our current season (56 games in). It is currently #1 in its division & has the 3rd best record (40-16) in the league. Also, two words: Larry Legend.

(current roster for the 64-05 season)

Pittsburgh Pharoahs
Larry Bird
Tracy McGrady
Ben Wallace
Donyell Marshall
Kurt Thomas
Michael Redd
Calvin Natt
Brad Davis
Gene Banks
Sam Cassell
Alonzo Mourning
Jeff Foster

This team obviously has a ton of talent and is about to enter into Larry Bird's best two years of his career. Easy team to jump in and be competitive with, or if you're looking for a rebuild, has a ton of talent that can be traded off for draft picks. New owners don't have to stay in the same city or use the same mascot when they take over a team, but I do ask that you stay in the same geographic region (Pittsburgh is in the Central; don't move to LA, etc).

Post and/or sitemail me if you want to join a great league with a ton of great owners!
3/30/2018 6:26 PM (edited)
my favorite league in the sim...i highly suggest joining while you can..especially with a team like this..they already won one title in 62/82/02-03
3/30/2018 7:08 PM
I’ll join
3/30/2018 10:33 PM
sweet! Welcome! I'll get you in the private forum & stuff later tonight.
3/31/2018 10:13 AM
Damo should have check site before checking out. Good pick up Twins
3/31/2018 2:14 PM
Thanks!
3/31/2018 4:40 PM
Triple Era Prog - waitlist Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.