Recruiting seems to be turning over every hour or so. Anyone else having trouble in their leagues?
3/30/2018 6:27 PM
I'm in Wilk. The time stamps I see on the recruiting emails are still following the same 3 hour schedule. But I don't check between the 3 hour time schedule, so they may very well be running between times.

But the yatzr recruiting tool cannot run efficiently enough to grab all the information. This is an issue.It changes everything.
3/30/2018 6:36 PM
Posted by bjschumacher on 3/30/2018 6:36:00 PM (view original):
I'm in Wilk. The time stamps I see on the recruiting emails are still following the same 3 hour schedule. But I don't check between the 3 hour time schedule, so they may very well be running between times.

But the yatzr recruiting tool cannot run efficiently enough to grab all the information. This is an issue.It changes everything.
I agree.
3/30/2018 6:44 PM
If you need a punter/kicker and school is on the west coast GL LOL
3/30/2018 8:24 PM
Posted by bjschumacher on 3/30/2018 6:36:00 PM (view original):

in what way does it change anything
3/30/2018 8:48 PM
bagchucker, you don't have any teams.
3/30/2018 8:49 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Shouldn't you be somewhere else / paying more attention to someone else?
3/30/2018 8:55 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Bag does have team. He shares one with someone else. Prob under the other guy's name.
3/30/2018 9:56 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.