Since when do 28 yr old players drop points when the have great attitudes? 28 is suppose to be the prime year for most. Looks like the new sheriff has been playing with some of the levers.
11/24/2018 9:00 AM
Posted by seble on 3/30/2018 7:34:00 PM (view original):
Hey guys, as you've probably noticed, we're having some issues with Hardball. I'm working to get things running again, but the 7pm ET cycle will be delayed. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
Could you investigate the international prospect offering $ I currently don't have any targets but it says I'm offering 5 million.

You guys are great p.s.
1/12/2021 10:14 AM
This game is in trouble In my world Williams/Mattingly I won the AM game 10-5 but in the standings it shows up as a loss
7/1/2021 7:34 AM
For games that happened this morning at the am cycle, will they be replayed?
7/1/2021 9:57 AM
Posted by SimSoxs on 7/1/2021 7:34:00 AM (view original):
This game is in trouble In my world Williams/Mattingly I won the AM game 10-5 but in the standings it shows up as a loss
That specific game needs replayed........

Owner of losing team.
7/1/2021 2:59 PM
I might quit over this one. I'm pretty ******
7/2/2021 1:18 AM
I have no problem with them having a computer glitch. It happens.

My issue is that they should have scrubbed the entire day. Start over again the next day.

I missed on my arb because I was unable to get into the system this afternoon for hours. My former Cy Young pitcher was on his last year of arb. I was going to sign him to a long term deal. Now, he refuses to negotiate since the arb went through.

Why punish owners with limited access time. Flush it out! Start a whole new day, clean and done.
7/2/2021 6:06 AM
Something is wrong with the Draft Settings. I had it set for 5 SPs, 3 RPs, and 3 any. I ended up drafting 15 pitchers. Something is broken. Not to mention the overabundance of late inning comebacks from large deficits that many have noticed. A lot of long time owners are bailing. You better fix this game before participation collapses. Unless that is that you intend, of course.
11/7/2021 8:41 AM
Commish of Capra. We rolled over this AM. No league wrap-up email sent my way, so no password to help our owners get back in. Sent in a ticket, but going to my support tickets page just ends up at League Safe. Anyone else have this happen or know what's up?
4/13/2022 12:39 PM
Yeah, I can't access support tickets from my phone, gotta be on my laptop browser. Not sure why.

You know if you click into the franchise center there's a place to see the PW though, right? You may need to click the Send Invites link, can't remember.
https://www.whatifsports.com/hbd/Pages/Main/FranchiseCenter.aspx
4/13/2022 10:34 PM
Didn't know that. Thanks!
4/16/2022 7:45 AM
I'm almost jealous of these issues- I've got three of my four leagues stuck looking for owners and we're not making much progress.
4/22/2024 11:39 PM
◂ Prev 123

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.