yatzr donation issue venmo Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
ummm. Delete tronstellar?
3/31/2018 11:01 PM
What are you talking about? I am trying to process the payment on my computer. I don't use mobile apps.
3/31/2018 11:22 PM
Yatzr, any other way then venmo to donate?
4/4/2018 3:51 AM
Yatzr, would love to find a way to pay you. Even Venmo is telling me to go back to paypal!

Reagan S. (Venmo)

Apr 4, 3:00 PM CDT

Hi Ron,

This is Reagan from Venmo and I would be happy to assist you. Thank you for your patience!

Paying and charging with Venmo on the website are currently unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience. Our priority is to ensure we’re giving you the best experience. In the meantime, you can use the app to pay someone back or request money.

Venmo is a service of PayPal and we recommend using their services as an alternate payment method if you need to send your payment quickly. PayPal offers many of the same features as Venmo. To send payments using PayPal, please visit https://www.paypal.me/.

I wish I had an ETA for you, but please know that our team is working as fast as they can to make this right for all of us.

If you have any further questions or concerns please reach out to me.

Best,

Reagan S. | Venmo Support

4/5/2018 9:42 AM
Thanks for resolving this Yatzr. FYI, if anyone else doesn't have mobile capabilities then you can use paypal instead. Manually send your payment to [email protected] . On a side note, use the "friends and family" option so that Yatzr gets the full 10 bucks and paypal doesn't.
4/5/2018 2:48 PM
So I can send an E-transfer straight to that email address? That would be helpful if true.
4/5/2018 3:07 PM
Posted by realist9900 on 4/5/2018 3:07:00 PM (view original):
So I can send an E-transfer straight to that email address? That would be helpful if true.
If you have money in your paypal account you can indeed send it to email addresses. If the person you are sending to does NOT have a paypal acct then they can sign up for one even after they receive the email from paypal. It takes less then a minute and is free.
4/5/2018 6:01 PM
Posted by tronstellar on 4/5/2018 6:01:00 PM (view original):
Posted by realist9900 on 4/5/2018 3:07:00 PM (view original):
If you have money in your paypal account you can indeed send it to email addresses. If the person you are sending to does NOT have a paypal acct then they can sign up for one even after they receive the email from paypal. It takes less then a minute and is free.
I mean an E-transfer straight from your bank account to the destination email address.
4/6/2018 1:09 AM
yatzr donation issue venmo Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.