This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
He was deported back to his native Cuba.
4/1/2018 9:25 AM
RIP MikeT23
4/1/2018 9:36 AM
I've been more worried about this issue, than the SportsHub change over. And i was about to say..... You KNOW he's still lurking around and seeing whats going on here.... But i don't think he could keep his mouth shut at the first sight of a comment he wants to argue about! I'm starting to worry.
4/1/2018 10:56 AM
He explains it all in the Cooperstown HBD chat. Sounds like he's moving on to other hobbies.
4/1/2018 1:39 PM
He’s only been playing HD for a couple of months, he played HBD for most of his time.
4/1/2018 3:12 PM
I certainly won’t miss him in the forums, always ready to divert away from the discussion.
4/1/2018 3:13 PM
Definetly shouldn't have been banned, and that's coming from someone who didn't enjoy a large portion of his posts and his attempt to get the last word on everything. This forum is lifeless without him.
4/1/2018 3:24 PM
I didn't know he got banned, but I'm not surprised. Mike was borderline entertaining at time with his daily arguments, but crossed the line around 10% of the time. It's not a matter of people being "snowflakes"; it's about not throwing offensive temper tantrums when people disagree with you.
4/1/2018 3:32 PM
Posted by runnrun on 4/1/2018 2:53:00 PM (view original):
MikeT might of been a source of criticism in the forums. But he has been playing for 15 years and was always willing to help players in need. Because some snowflake had his feelings hurt he is moving on. Another long term player who will be gone soon.
Mike knew what he was doing. He constantly broke the forum rules and was warned several times for it. He chose to act the way he did and now he's been penalized for it. It's called being accountable for your actions.

But by all means, go ahead and throw a pity party for poor Michael.
4/1/2018 3:51 PM (edited)
Wow. I didn't know he was banned either. A few weeks back he mentioned that he had stepped away from the forums for a bit. Maybe that was a lie. And was a suspension. If they do that.

I liked having Mike around, for entertainment purposes. The forums are a great place to come for advice and opinions. And that's great. But there's also a social aspect to it. And to me, i enjoy some of the back and forths that go on here.

Mike over did it for sure. And he was avoidable if you chose not to read it. But I'll miss his entertainment!

When a person is banned, they can still come here and read things, right? Is it that they just can't post?
4/1/2018 3:53 PM
He was toxic to the forums. Always had to get involved in every discussion, not to mention was always trying to get the last word in. Maybe now the forums can return to some sense of decency.
4/1/2018 3:59 PM
12345 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.