NIFTY FIFTY (FULL) Topic

Ok, got my team... have to get my cc #
4/25/2018 11:49 PM
Posted by kiteport on 4/25/2018 6:26:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Aldershot on 4/25/2018 5:26:00 PM (view original):
Posted by kiteport on 4/25/2018 2:01:00 PM (view original):
Need one. Great teams available. Detroit Red Wings have been abandoned.
That's because it's hard to make a team that will compete with what's left, but I hope we get one more
Beg to differ. I have made a team with almost all the franchises. For the most, they are all very good. Florida has an awesome roster, especially Roberts, Bure, Jagr, Nieuwendyk, and defense. Red Wings are awesome.

The owner bowed out because of financial reasons. He's an old timer, so... It has nothing to do with the quality of the team.
Not really my business anyhow, Ben

cheers
4/26/2018 6:53 AM
it looks like this league has filled, but if it ends up you need another owner, I'm ready.
4/29/2018 1:43 AM
Posted by BrownBeard on 4/29/2018 1:43:00 AM (view original):
it looks like this league has filled, but if it ends up you need another owner, I'm ready.
Thanks! If the owner isn’t in at the beginning of the week, then you’re in.
4/29/2018 4:31 PM
One opening left!
5/6/2018 7:06 PM
Sorry all. I didn't mean to hold up the whole league for a week as Glen was nice enough to point out. I was out of town dealing with some stuff and didn't have access to a computer, I tried to do it from my Iphone but it was impossible. I apologize. Sorry I missed out. Would have been fun. Have a great league everyone.
5/6/2018 10:00 PM
Can you just.... put your team in? and then we can get going. The spot is still there

Nice enough to point out? I was a road rager with a sledge hammer.. good to see you though
5/7/2018 2:56 AM (edited)
Posted by lostnfound74 on 5/7/2018 2:56:00 AM (view original):
Can you just.... put your team in? and then we can get going. The spot is still there

Nice enough to point out? I was a road rager with a sledge hammer.. good to see you though
But you fired me..... You said you were going to pull your team and that I was fired.
5/7/2018 10:56 AM
Posted by edge2012 on 5/7/2018 10:56:00 AM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 5/7/2018 2:56:00 AM (view original):

But you fired me..... You said you were going to pull your team and that I was fired.
My identity crisis, I thought I was Donald on The Apprentice. Please try to forgive my rant, so we can have a measure of peace here. I will wear the blame.. but Edge, you were kinda ... well.. slow

and you can keep your job. I am retired over 15 years.. It has it's upside. Yeah this thing is a hobby. Or maybe an obsession
5/7/2018 2:20 PM
◂ Prev 1234
NIFTY FIFTY (FULL) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.