Sid Meier's Sim Golf Topic

DId anyone use to play Sid Meier's Sim Golf for PC? I am curious as to if anyone happens to know if there is a way to play it on a Microsoft Surface Pro. Unfortunately I think the new technology has made the game outdated, but just curious if anyone might've had some luck!
4/6/2018 1:12 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by laramiebob on 4/6/2018 1:58:00 PM (view original):
How do you play SIM Golf? Can you simulate the walking? How about the trespassing onto nearby lawns to retrieve balls or hit errant tee shots? Does it SIM That? Can you smoke cigars while playing?? These are all important questions, don't you think?

I think I'm gonna go SIM painting my house.............
I would love the cigar part. How about a sim cigar bar?
4/6/2018 4:37 PM
4/6/2018 4:59 PM
Posted by robinsmd on 4/6/2018 1:12:00 PM (view original):
DId anyone use to play Sid Meier's Sim Golf for PC? I am curious as to if anyone happens to know if there is a way to play it on a Microsoft Surface Pro. Unfortunately I think the new technology has made the game outdated, but just curious if anyone might've had some luck!
Hey HATERS!

Hi robinsmd. Ignore the HATERS.

I got a Mac and I haven't checked lately but I would play it. I LOVE his CIV games.
4/6/2018 5:02 PM
bump
4/27/2018 11:12 AM
where is his right hand and what is it doing
4/28/2018 4:33 PM
Sid Meier's Sim Golf Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.