S141 Rockne D2 Playoff Projections Topic

What a game! Congrats JMS on a huge win!
4/11/2018 4:41 PM
Posted by omcs1981 on 4/11/2018 3:16:00 PM (view original):
The smart dog jinx is gone.
I was worried. Thinking about all of the bulletin board material that Long Island had when EVERY media person in the world made the call for us.

But do you what happened? I walked into that locker room and I looked into our players eyes, and do you know what I saw? BELIEF.

Sure, the prognosticators may have occasionally been more of curse-makers, but the guys didn’t see it like that. Someone believed in them. Believed they could do it. And fortunately for us, that kind of belief turned out to be contagious.
4/11/2018 7:00 PM (edited)
Posted by jms245 on 4/11/2018 6:00:00 PM (view original):
Posted by omcs1981 on 4/11/2018 3:16:00 PM (view original):
The smart dog jinx is gone.
I was worried. Thinking about all of the bulletin board that Long Island had when EVERY media person in the world made the call for us.

But do you what happened? I walked into that locker room and I looked into our players eyes, and do you know what I saw? BELIEF.

Sure, the prognosticators may have occasionally been more of curse-makers, but the guys didn’t see it like that. Someone believed in them. Believed they could do it. And fortunately for us, that kind of belief turned out to be contagious.
I enjoyed that JMS...and congratulations on a hard fought title.
4/11/2018 6:44 PM
Thank you smart dog and akua!
4/11/2018 7:01 PM
◂ Prev 12
S141 Rockne D2 Playoff Projections Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.