16x16, Version 23 (Full) Topic

League is full. Need slainte's pick and also the nominated seasons from a couple of folks still.
4/11/2018 11:05 AM (edited)
Is it really legit to call Offerman a second baseman? He only has 5 seasons where 2b was his primary position. I realize that his career games at second *almost* equal his career games at short, but still...
4/11/2018 1:36 PM
I've always been very lenient on position eligibility. I've allowed way less than Offerman-at-2B.
4/11/2018 1:37 PM
It just stinks that one my nine teammates is already spoken for. Which is a compliment to alice, I guess.
4/11/2018 1:47 PM
That is why I allow people to change their picks. In the early days, people would find a nice player to nominate with a stud teammate. Then somebody else would nominate that teammate, so the first person would then make a change.
4/11/2018 1:58 PM
It seems as one of the goals this round was to get rid of the screw-your-neighbor pitching nominations. Doesn't look like it worked. It's the one aspect of these leagues that I've never liked. A few seasons ago I made the suggestion to switch the picking order to highest salary first each round which was tried and seemed to do the trick. As it is, I'd like to bow out. Sorry fellas...I hope it's not a hassle to find a replacement. If you don't have one within a day, I'll jump back in with the Cone I had intended to go with last round.
4/11/2018 2:19 PM
No problem, slainte. I'm sure this will fill soon enough.
4/11/2018 4:17 PM
One spot open (SP or RP). Who wants it?

FYI - I am wavering on switching my hitter nomination to a pitcher. If the person who jumps in here as the last owner is dead set on a hitter (can be any position since I have the DH slot filled now), I may be willing to switch.
4/11/2018 4:17 PM
I'll join

P Trevor Hoffman
4/11/2018 6:43 PM
If it turns out you need another, I'll play (I have a nomination ready).
4/11/2018 6:44 PM
I a changing my pick to Chipper Jones (18 seasons)
Also, njbigwig is now going back to Jimmie Foxx (18 seasons)

Bill Dickey and Carlos Delgado are out
4/12/2018 6:03 PM
I will try to get everything set up on Saturday. This gives folks a couple of days if they want to make any last minutes changes.
4/12/2018 6:18 PM
Thanks Schwarze!

4/12/2018 10:11 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 123
16x16, Version 23 (Full) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.