Theories....... and tips please Topic

Thanks Chuckinrlp! Lost account data could be another then sign up with new account and then retrieve old account could be another reason. I was just wondering if it gave them some kind of advantage?

Did you ever play Strat-o-matic hockey Chuckinrlp? I remember we had the Offense, Defense and Breakaway ratings with a PM and Assist rankings the game was played with dice and cards. I remember it as the Original sports fans version of Dungeons and Dragons, LOL

Polly72
4/19/2018 3:46 PM
I was introduced to APBA baseball in junior high. As I understand it, it was similar to Strat-o-matic. I suspect many of us here had to have some kind of exposure to those things. Takes a certain kind of weirdo to be here, LOL.
4/19/2018 3:59 PM
The only weirdo I see is in the mirror! lol
4/19/2018 4:55 PM
◂ Prev 12
Theories....... and tips please Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.