Next Season Topic

I wanted to thank Omcs1981 for doing such a fantastic job over the past seasons with his articles and managing his teams. It's easy to feel burnt out blogging as it starts to feel like a second job after awhile. When I was out of time, I have to say that your articles kept me motivated to pay attention and try to find some enjoyment. Thank you.

No worries, this is not a post for Akua29 to ride off in the sunset. However, it's an apology for not participating like I use to and trying to grow the community. I use to really enjoy it and right about the time that some of the more established coaches left or broke up (example GLIAC) I started losing focus and life caught up. I have been going through the sell your home and wait for a new one to be built and it's been exhausting. My recruiting and focus is suffering and I've downsized to 1 team to try and stay interested, but I'm at my best when I'm running 3-4 teams I think.

So here is my plan, I'm going to push myself through the next 2 months and see my large group of sophomores off into the sunset. After that, I'll re-evaluate to see if my interest is back and possibly get into other worlds or look at other projects. However, to avoid losing all interest, this is what is on the plate going forward (I can't speak for Omcs') -

The A-Rod Rockne show will return for a couple shows.
Rockne News will air a couple shows for random thoughts.
Voting for coach MVP's (We need activity here, so please everyone try to vote)

To continue the community that has been built, we could always use another blog writer to bring some new energy. Set up is very easy and if you can use Word, you can use the blog editor.

Thank you everyone for making Rockne a great world to coach in.

4/12/2018 12:10 AM
I'll be back next season with some articles. GotN will only be done for special matchups or when time permits. I would like to continue the Rockne Top Ten but need participation to make it happen. Otherwise, with 4 to 5 teams, some nights based upon games being played, time is limited.
4/12/2018 8:02 PM
Akua let me in the secret club, so I'll be trying to figure out a niche to add a little something to the site. Just have to figure out what that will be!
4/13/2018 3:21 PM
Glad to have you join us! You have done such a great job with ND that it will be exciting to hear another perspective.
4/14/2018 4:00 PM
I feel ya akua. Having multiple teams is a lot, plus the website and all the cool info you guys put on there. It's a lot of time, but I really appreciate it.
4/15/2018 1:28 PM
Next Season Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.