2017-18 Player Release Topic

C'mon Seble. Even through all of the "crap" years, at least the newest players were added to the database. Integration is done, Now it's time to go to a temp agency, hire some data entry people and get the newest players added. No more excuses.
8/11/2018 11:57 PM
Tick-tock goes the clock. I bought a 6-pack of teams and don't want to join any more leagues without having access to the 17-18 players. Trust me when I say that I will pester you about this until you at least respond with some pertinent information.
8/13/2018 7:07 PM
Hopefully this is top priority now that the integration and site mail problems seem to be taken care of. Although the lack of communication is troubling.
8/13/2018 7:51 PM
I remember back when seasons were updated a few weeks after the "real" season ended.
8/18/2018 11:27 AM
Deliver the goods Seble. Deliver them please.
8/18/2018 5:40 PM
Pssst...Sebs, my man, what gives? Did you finally give up on this site? Have you put yourself in a cryo-sleep tube hoping that by the time they thaw you out SportsHub will have found you an assistant? At the very least, they should pay you enough overtime so that you can work 16 hours a day and get us our 2017-18 shinies. Everyone likes new stuff. Please give us our players now. Thank you.
8/26/2018 3:56 PM
Yeah, there's a progressive in danger of folding. Everything was set up with the assumption that the 17-18 players would be out (4 months ago lol) before the big rollover draft, so there are some complicated trade implications now: some teams got hosed this past season because now a 7th round pick 2 seasons from now is LOL... meanwhile, some teams got hosed because they traded away a first round pick that should have been pretty low value (toward end of a normal season, in teh 22-24 range) that now will have outstanding value.

Like... nobody wins.
8/27/2018 2:21 AM
The part that chafes me is that Seble is allegedly the only employee working for this website, yet he doesn't even have ONE lousy, stinking minute to type a response to this thread. How hard is to type the words, "Sorry guys, the new NBA season will start before I get the 17-18 players loaded into the database." See? I did it in under 10 seconds. I realize that being the only guy at the shop means that you're doing all the work Scott, but exactly what are you working on? I'm starting to regret my decision to spend money on this website after taking a two-year hiatus. I have zero interest in any theme leagues and the OL's are dominated by teams using the same 3-6 players over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

So yeah, some new players (that are months overdue) would help alleviate the anger generated by spending time on this neglected and poorly managed website.
8/28/2018 3:55 AM
Response to a ticket a few days ago said adding new players is a few months way still.
8/29/2018 7:48 AM
They have, quite literally, just lost 24 recurring customers.

Fold it up. Let's put this out of it's misery. Was a (really, really) good run.

But it's over.
9/2/2018 12:38 AM
◂ Prev 1234
2017-18 Player Release Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.