The Key Season 80 mill Topic

SIMPLE TO DRAFT! FUN TO PLAY!

First, pick a key season 1980 - 2017. For example, the 2004 Red Sox. Draft as many players from that key season as you like.

Second, pick another season from the same franchise 1980 - 2017. Draft as many
PITCHERS from that season as you like to fill out your pitching staff.

Third, pick another season from the same franchise 1980 - 2017. Draft as many
POSITION PLAYERS from that season as you like to fill out your position players on your roster.

Forth, pick
6/4 Average AAA manually from your franchise 1980 - 2017. For those who haven't used it before, the manual AAA is a fun extra draft that shows up after you have 25 legitimate players drafted. It works the normal way, but the player seasons that appear follow the rules for Average AAA.

That's it! Its just that simple!
80 million cap
No WW, trades, injuries.
Yes AAA (manual, as above), DH.
Stadium needs to be claimed when you sign up. It can be any stadium, but league wide uniqueness is in effect.
Two owners can select the same franchise, and their teams will be placed in opposite leagues.
One owner can select two teams, and their teams will be placed in opposite leagues.

4/12/2018 7:12 PM
# OWNER FRANCHISE KEY SEASONS STADIUM

4/12/2018 7:15 PM
I'm interested. I think I'd try the Phillies. Are clones allowed?
4/17/2018 6:47 PM
Welcome aboard! Good to see you again!

No. I don't think clones fit with this theme. The idea is to spread out the seasons you select.
4/18/2018 8:03 PM
The Key Season 80 mill Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.