Doubleday - S37 (Filled) Topic

Doubleday has rolled and currently has 1 opening for season S37. We are quickly becoming one of the more competitive worlds in HBD. If you are interested, please site mail me.

Private world rules:

1. All team names in Doubleday World must use a classic baseball team name from the city that you choose. Can be from any baseball league: Major League Baseball, Minor League Baseball, Federal League, Negro League Baseball, Independent Leagues, etc.

2. "Spend 60 or Win 60" MWR rule: If you don't spend at least $60M on your payroll, then you play with a 60 MWR. Failing to win 60 will result in an automatic booting from the league. If you spend $60M or more on your ML payroll, then you play with a 55 MWR. If you fail to win 55, you get a "second chance" and your MWR increases to 60 the following season. Failing to win 60 will result in a booting from the league.

3. All owners must run their franchises to the best of their abilities: maintain your minor leagues, having full ML rosters, making sure your pitching staffs are not "zeroed" out in energy, be able to protect your best minor league prospects from the Rule 5 Draft, etc. Obvious violations of this rule will result in a booting from the league.
5/26/2018 12:51 PM (edited)
I'll take the team if you'd let me
5/26/2018 2:40 PM
Doubleday - S37 (Filled) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.