Iba D2 Peach Belt: north needs help! Topic

The south just came away with another NT and that's 10 of the last 13 NTs. We need some coaches looking to invest in some rewarding long-term rebuilding of these doormat teams!!

Job offer session is now
4/16/2018 2:32 PM
The incentive of having full conferences is dead.
4/16/2018 2:34 PM
Dead for some. I believe I speak for most of our conference in that we don't really care too much about HD credit or sitting on the best recruiting location without any competition. The majority of us don't have a lot of teams in other worlds either. We love strong competition and the process of game-planning against the best teams every single day. THAT is the incentive. We already have the best or 2nd best SoS every year...let's make it stronger and tougher.
4/16/2018 2:40 PM (edited)
I am not saying you should avoid conferences without human opponents. Ideally you want 3-5 other coaches for the SOS boost. If you’re in a full conference there is obviously a nice boost with SOS, but the bottom feeder teams will consistently miss the NT. The credits are secondary in the end.

Just looked up the conference; 7 teams isn’t too bad in the end.
4/16/2018 2:47 PM (edited)
Yeah we don't care about the "ideal" scenario. We want to win the NT in spite of the absolute gauntlet that the regular season should be and are looking for like-minded coaches. If you're not one of them, I've got nothing against you and wish you luck in all your endeavors
4/16/2018 2:49 PM
Posted by pdxblazerfan on 4/16/2018 2:50:00 PM (view original):
Yeah we don't care about the "ideal" scenario. We want to win the NT in spite of the absolute gauntlet that the regular season should be and are looking for like-minded coaches. If you're not one of them, I've got nothing against you and wish you luck in all your endeavors
+1 Agreed with Blazerfan Peach Belt is great, great coaches there. We hate you in the CVAC... (Smile)
4/16/2018 2:51 PM
dont listen to him pdx, he is just afraid of the competition
4/16/2018 2:52 PM
Posted by zorzii on 4/16/2018 2:51:00 PM (view original):
Posted by pdxblazerfan on 4/16/2018 2:50:00 PM (view original):
+1 Agreed with Blazerfan Peach Belt is great, great coaches there. We hate you in the CVAC... (Smile)
No hard feelings zorzii we hate you too
4/16/2018 3:08 PM
Posted by georgereiss1 on 4/16/2018 2:52:00 PM (view original):
Is this really coming from the guy who only played a few human coaches all season and refuses to play me next season, whether it be home or away...
4/16/2018 3:20 PM (edited)
Posted by beachhouse on 4/16/2018 3:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by georgereiss1 on 4/16/2018 2:52:00 PM (view original):
Is this really coming from the guy who only played a few human coaches all season and refuses to play me next season, whether it be home or away...
***Warning***
Please do not feed the troll
4/16/2018 3:25 PM
Full conferences are awesome. I find it so much fun to have to game plan every single game.
4/16/2018 3:31 PM
He’s too easy to troll he can’t help it
4/16/2018 8:24 PM
Iba D2 Peach Belt: north needs help! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.