Scouting Camp "Rant" Topic

Posted by billscnb on 4/19/2018 1:38:00 PM (view original):
Posted by shoe3 on 4/19/2018 10:35:00 AM (view original):
Posted by billscnb on 4/19/2018 12:07:00 AM (view original):
Posted by topdogggbm on 4/18/2018 9:25:00 PM (view original):
I took it as he was speaking about public camps. The private camp is basically immediate. If you set it up 5 min before that interval, it is immediate. But the private camps take days, which sounds more relevant to the OP
I literally just did a private camp last night and it set it for about 26 hours out.
There may be some confusion here on what people mean by “public” and “private” camps, since they’re not listed as such on the scouting page. There are “hosted” camps you schedule yourself, at your campus. Those run the next cycle after you’ve set it up, so anywhere from 2 minutes to 3 hours wait. I’m referring to those as “private”, because it’s your own exclusive pool of players showing up. The “public” camps are those preset camps occurring in various parts of the country the first few days of the season. They have a preset roster and time, you can’t rush them, or change who shows up.

Not clear how you ended up with a hosted camp scheduled to run 26 hours after you set it up. If legit, you should send a ticket. Although it’s also possible you’re living in the past, and think it’s Wednesday right now. :)
Haha no, I set it up around 11 PM on Tuesday night, it ran 1 AM Thursday morning. Central time zone
You should send a ticket, I’ve never heard of that happening. Might be a bug they want to know about.
4/19/2018 2:12 PM
Yeah, send in a ticket, lol. They haven't done jack to this game since FEBRUARY 2017. I'm sure they are going to jump right on fixing that issue.
4/19/2018 2:34 PM
Posted by gomiami1972 on 4/19/2018 2:35:00 PM (view original):
Yeah, send in a ticket, lol. They haven't done jack to this game since FEBRUARY 2017. I'm sure they are going to jump right on fixing that issue.
Nothing to fix, really. But he can get clarification as to what happened in this instance, if he wants. This is the first instance I’ve heard of it happening, I don’t think it’s a common bug.
4/19/2018 3:07 PM
Posted by shoe3 on 4/19/2018 3:07:00 PM (view original):
Posted by gomiami1972 on 4/19/2018 2:35:00 PM (view original):
Nothing to fix, really. But he can get clarification as to what happened in this instance, if he wants. This is the first instance I’ve heard of it happening, I don’t think it’s a common bug.
I'm sure it's not common, shoe. I'm just wondering if selbe gives a damn enough to actually spend quality time fixing a programming issue. That would involve...gasp...effort.
4/20/2018 9:41 AM
◂ Prev 12
Scouting Camp "Rant" Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.