Complains, no WE drop Topic

So I have a player that I promised 20 minutes to, he's averaging 17.4 at the moment and just sent me the "I'm confused, you promised me 20" email after 8 games. Every other time I've received that email in the game the pattern has been a 1-2 point loss in WE as a "silent warning," then if not corrected the complaint email with a slightly bigger WE hit. Since he's gained WE on the season though, I had figured he was in his "happy zone" until getting the email...

So the silly questions -- is it okay to ignore the email since there was no WE hit or does the generation of the email itself forebode a player quitting in transfer at season's end if I don't feed him that last 2.6 minutes?
4/19/2018 2:36 AM
If my past history means anything, you are very close to his "acceptable" number of minutes. I would think it is 18 or slightly higher. If you do nothing and he logs 17.4 minutes for the next 5 to 7 games you will get the second "I am unhappy" email and that will include the loss of WE. Hopefully you can give him a start against a Sim, or do something to increase him a minute or so this next few games.
4/19/2018 7:09 AM
Ask CubCub about his experience with this..
4/19/2018 7:55 AM
Posted by rednu on 4/19/2018 2:36:00 AM (view original):
So I have a player that I promised 20 minutes to, he's averaging 17.4 at the moment and just sent me the "I'm confused, you promised me 20" email after 8 games. Every other time I've received that email in the game the pattern has been a 1-2 point loss in WE as a "silent warning," then if not corrected the complaint email with a slightly bigger WE hit. Since he's gained WE on the season though, I had figured he was in his "happy zone" until getting the email...

So the silly questions -- is it okay to ignore the email since there was no WE hit or does the generation of the email itself forebode a player quitting in transfer at season's end if I don't feed him that last 2.6 minutes?
The latter, though not necessarily requiring 2.6 extra minutes. You do need to get the follow-up happy email to be entirely safe.
4/19/2018 10:27 AM
Bruh you’re close enough to his promised minutes that you have little to worry about, he won’t transfer.
4/19/2018 8:30 PM
Complains, no WE drop Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.