Shtickless S46 - FULL Topic

Shtickless is FULL! A few quick bullet points about the league:
  • MWR - Can not lose 100+ games two seasons in a row, outside of extreme "I got stuck with garbage contracts" circumstances.
  • World Chat - Thick skin only. This is a league full of grown-ups (and gin).
  • Helpful users with a lot of HBD experience to get a lay of the land: vandydave, cbriese, moy23, spacecoyote, dherz_283, r0b0t. If you're relatively new to HBD, any of these users can offer great advice on building a successful team in our league.
Be sure to look at each team's depth chart (linked after the description) before choosing which one you want! Please site mail me with which team you'd like to take!

Available Teams

AL South - Kansas City (61-101) Team Taken!

gomiami1972 successfully managed this team for the past 9 seasons, but I think real life got in the way this season as he will not be returning to the game. That being said, he has this team set up to be successful for a long time with a TON of young pitching talent in the hopper.

Offensive Depth Chart
Pitching Depth Chart

NL North - Helena (49-113) Team Taken!

This team has lost 100 games for 10 seasons in a row (hence the tanking rule that was instated a few seasons back). This team isn't carrying much payroll at all going in to next season, and as you might expect with a perennial underdog, they have some top notch talent coming up in the minors. This is the perfect opportunity to show off your rebuild skills with a team that's ready-built for it.

Offensive Depth Chart
Pitching Depth Chart

NL North - Toronto (87-75) Team Taken!

I'm really surprised that this team is going to be available. Jon44 took a perennial underdog and took them to the playoffs the past two seasons in a row. Not only is this a solid roster, but this team has elite young pitching and even more coming up through the minors. This team should easily make the playoffs next season with very little work.

Offensive Depth Chart
Pitching Depth Chart

Sitemail me with interest!
4/25/2018 10:26 AM (edited)
Only two openings left!
4/20/2018 3:15 PM
Only one opening left! We're about to be in the World Series, so join now and we'll roll within 24 hours!
4/23/2018 3:25 PM
Shtickless S46 - FULL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.