NFL Draft contest Topic

Posted by billscnb on 4/24/2018 6:53:00 PM (view original):
I could join but I don't follow the pre-draft at all.
You ought to just for the Hell of it. We are only guessing the 1st round.
4/25/2018 8:57 AM
The only frustrating thing about this is not being able to project trades. I did my draft predictions as if no trades were going to happen, but I'd say there's a 99% chance multiple teams are moving picks.
4/25/2018 10:28 AM
Posted by mbriese on 4/25/2018 10:28:00 AM (view original):
The only frustrating thing about this is not being able to project trades. I did my draft predictions as if no trades were going to happen, but I'd say there's a 99% chance multiple teams are moving picks.
I did mine with one trade. I have Buffalo moving up to the 4th pic. That's why I took Quinten Nelson 4th. The rest of mine are based on logic after Buffalo shuffling the draft order.
4/25/2018 9:46 PM
Posted by courtmagic on 4/25/2018 9:46:00 PM (view original):
I did mine with one trade. I have Buffalo moving up to the 4th pic. That's why I took Quinten Nelson 4th. The rest of mine are based on logic after Buffalo shuffling the draft order.
I'd be ****** if the Bills did that
4/25/2018 11:32 PM
Posted by billscnb on 4/25/2018 11:32:00 PM (view original):
Why would you be ******? Coming out of last season their biggest need was Linebacker, specifically Inside, and I would address that with the 22nd pic. But since last season ended they lost their Starting Center, their Starting Left Guard, and their Starting Left Tackle and haven't addressed any of those needs in the off season. I'm not saying the Bills Front Office or Brass are actually gonna address that need with wherever they end up with their first pick, but I stand by my pic of Quenton Nelson Guard/Center if I was the Bills Brass.
4/26/2018 10:07 AM
Posted by courtmagic on 4/26/2018 10:07:00 AM (view original):
Posted by billscnb on 4/25/2018 11:32:00 PM (view original):
Why would you be ******? Coming out of last season their biggest need was Linebacker, specifically Inside, and I would address that with the 22nd pic. But since last season ended they lost their Starting Center, their Starting Left Guard, and their Starting Left Tackle and haven't addressed any of those needs in the off season. I'm not saying the Bills Front Office or Brass are actually gonna address that need with wherever they end up with their first pick, but I stand by my pic of Quenton Nelson Guard/Center if I was the Bills Brass.
Because why would we trade up to do that? Yeah he's probably going to be great, but we have two first round picks. Trading up would include trading away both of those.
4/26/2018 3:10 PM
Good luck guys, and the BOOS go up for Roger Goodell, hahaha
4/26/2018 8:06 PM
1 for 1
4/26/2018 8:19 PM
Make that 3 for 3 lol
4/26/2018 8:31 PM
Did the Bills just trade up? Showing it on NFL.com
4/26/2018 8:52 PM
Terrible trade, terrible draft pick. Hot garbage. Hope he proves me wrong.
4/26/2018 9:00 PM
I guess my picks didn't go through after the 1st one haha. Oh well.

Don't love the Barkley pick at the moment. Passing on QB right now is risky but he could turn out to be a stud so I can't ask for much more than that.
4/27/2018 4:37 PM

Don't love the Barkley pick at the moment. Passing on QB right now is risky but he could turn out to be a stud so I can't ask for much more than that.

I still can't believe the Browns went Mayfield #1. If they wanted Mayfield wait until #4 and take Barkely #1 if they don't like Chubb. I thought the Browns might get Mayfield at #4 but never even crossed my mind he was going #1.
4/27/2018 11:31 PM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
NFL Draft contest Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.