Did the Feburary Dynamic Salary Update Happen? Topic

Last I knew (maybe five months ago) seble was going to check out why some of the updating seems inflexible, based on some analysis I think schwarze and others have done. So, what's happened, since?
4/21/2018 8:16 PM
Seble announced awhile back that they are reviewing everything prior to another update...
4/21/2018 8:36 PM
Thanks Doc. Sports Hub bitten off more than they can chew, have they?
4/22/2018 5:06 AM
Could be Arlen, but at least they are active, and not ignoring things. Better the inevitable errors or difficulties of well-meaning and committed owners than the total disregard for the game, its integrity and the people who play here we had for many years under Fox.
4/22/2018 6:05 AM
Would give seble props for a pretty smooth and on time transition to the new platform and be patient about next steps. Based on the transition happening on time, I'm inclined to think some of the other promised updates are on the way.
4/22/2018 1:24 PM
Posted by thunder1008 on 4/22/2018 1:24:00 PM (view original):
Would give seble props for a pretty smooth and on time transition to the new platform and be patient about next steps. Based on the transition happening on time, I'm inclined to think some of the other promised updates are on the way.
second this.
4/24/2018 2:55 PM
Posted by italyprof on 4/22/2018 6:05:00 AM (view original):
Could be Arlen, but at least they are active, and not ignoring things. Better the inevitable errors or difficulties of well-meaning and committed owners than the total disregard for the game, its integrity and the people who play here we had for many years under Fox.
and this as well.
4/24/2018 2:55 PM
+1 to the above. Things are starting to look up
4/24/2018 4:51 PM
He was basically running it alone, but has since hired a bit of help. Give them some time to get things running smoothly.

Throughout this, support has been better than I expected, knowing how thinly staffed they are...
4/24/2018 5:16 PM
The switch over went better than expected. Support has been exceptional during the transition. When problems were identified, they fixed them.
4/28/2018 10:34 AM
Hm. What transition and new platform, please? Is there an announcement on it? Been away. Missed the memo.

Thanks all for the replies.
5/1/2018 2:53 AM
Posted by ArlenWilliam on 5/1/2018 2:54:00 AM (view original):
Hm. What transition and new platform, please? Is there an announcement on it? Been away. Missed the memo.

Thanks all for the replies.
they just transitioned everything over to their own server, the site was down for a bit while they did it. just changes under the hood so far, but I have noticed that everything loads a little quicker now.
5/1/2018 7:44 AM
Sigh. Thanks. Same coding then, that apparently they had to roll-back after a significant update X years ago, because it was becoming too complex. (That's if I recall correctly.)
5/5/2018 1:33 AM
Did the Feburary Dynamic Salary Update Happen? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.