NORTH AMERICAN HOT WAX Topic

yesterday i listened to GET HAPPY......no not by elvis costello although that is an album that must be heard at least once before you shuffle off the rock and roller coaster.
yesterday i listened to the 1959 release by ELLA FITZGERALD.
once in a while ill ask someone who never heard of ella what she looks like based on the sound of her voice and invariably she comes out looking like julie london or some tall white blonde bombshell.
there is nothing like a great great singer boldly fronting a swinging brass band recorded with sharpness and perfect separation.......they dont make them like they used to.
4/23/2018 9:49 AM
4/23/2018 11:32 AM
next to listen to will be the brilliant Sandanista.
every time i hear this i love it more....the clash equivalent of the white album......the most diverse great album ever.
4/23/2018 1:42 PM
listen to Pete Droge's Necktie Second. Think you'd like it.
4/24/2018 1:31 AM
NORTH AMERICAN HOT WAX Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.