How much WE does a guy lose if you RS him as a SO? No playing time or anything promised.

4/23/2018 10:30 AM
I think it's around 10-15%. Usually if you promise a guy a freshman start and then redshirt him as a sophomore, he'll gain more in the year starting than he'll lose.
4/23/2018 10:57 AM
That's kind of what I was wondering. If I "started" him as a FR would he make enough WE for it to be worth the drop off when I RS him as a SO. Thanks!
4/23/2018 3:15 PM
I redshirted 3 guys as sophomores who I didn't red shirt as freshmen. When I took over the team it had a monster class of 28 freshmen, so it was one way to try and balances classes. The've dropped in work ethic between 6 and 10 points and gained very little development this season. However, for me it was worth it.
4/23/2018 5:34 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.