Player rating question Topic

I noticed something with one of my player's rating growth that has me a little confused

https://www.whatifsports.com/hd/PlayerProfile/RatingsHistory.aspx?tid=6368&pid=3889969

The player's passing rating was 45 and yellow when the season ended. At the start of the new season, it was still 45, but now it was in red. Did his overall potential for that category decrease during the offseason?

Something similar is going on with his FT, but since that's a letter grade instead of a number, it's hard to determine that he hasn't improved somewhat.
4/27/2018 3:12 PM
The ratings are stored with decimals but displayed as whole numbers. You might have gone from 45.2 (yellow) to 45.4 (red).
4/27/2018 3:29 PM
Gotcha - thanks!
4/30/2018 10:09 AM
Player rating question Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.