Recruiting Offensive Lineman D1 Topic

any tips how to make it easier. I never have any lineman interested and it takes a lot usually just to get D1AA to fill the spots
4/28/2018 8:59 AM
linemen co$t A LOT ! more than the per recruit money you are given for open spots. I find if i see a lineman in my 250 that will benefit my team ( start by soph ) i hit them hard and fast. In D1 the growth with Blk and Str is generally slow, so to me potential isn't really an issue here cept if it's one of those tapped out players. It is a gamble sometimes, especially when you work the sim off the recruit and a "bigger " school says "thank you" ( none have actually said this , which is just rude :) Basically search and find the locals that will help your program ( don't over reach ) then when recruiting starts hit em with more than the scout to start if you're really interested. Lock em in and be prepared to fight. don't forget to see how interested you neighbors may be in that recruit ( are they short at that position... ) Again just have to expect / be prepared to $pend on the OL ... Best of luck .. yeah i am not always successful with this plan but seems to work best for me
4/28/2018 4:28 PM
Posted by raider45638 on 4/28/2018 8:59:00 AM (view original):
any tips how to make it easier. I never have any lineman interested and it takes a lot usually just to get D1AA to fill the spots
hire bkdries
4/28/2018 4:40 PM
raider, I sent you a sitemail.
4/28/2018 6:24 PM
You have to hit the OLs hard up front to get your name on them. Or search outside your 360 after the first 2-3 cycles.
4/28/2018 6:25 PM
Recruiting Offensive Lineman D1 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.