Arbitration question Topic

I have a issue. I have 3.7 mil available in payroll (none to transfer) and I have two players that I need to arbitrate. One is asking $7.2 with an average of $3.7 and the other is asking $4.2 with an avg of $2.7. I would rather have the $7.2 player, but what happens if I can only offer what I have and the players demands are accepted?
4/28/2018 12:10 PM
You could let the AI arb them and then that fiddles with your budget on how it sees fit.
4/28/2018 2:15 PM
I've heard that if you go over budget in this manner the AI takes money from your medical or training budget. Not sure which, not whether the transfer penalty tax applies.

4/28/2018 3:53 PM
I had this happen this past season where I was over budget by $5M after arb and sim took $1M from Prospect, Coach, College Scout, HS Scout and Training. So it looks like it goes down the line taking $1M until you get under budget
4/30/2018 10:38 AM
I had it happen once too where I was over budget. I lost money in $1M increments from all of my other budgets. It does not incur a transfer penalty as it would if you were doing it yourself. The downside though is it will hit your other budgets such as training or medical.
4/30/2018 12:26 PM
Arbitration question Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.