Is there a way to know which league is the oldest other than seeing who has the most previous seasons? Do older league simulate results earlier than newer leagues?
4/28/2018 5:10 PM
Yes and yes.

Each league has a unique "id number" and the first worlds Aaron and Ruth are 1 and 2 I believe.
They sim the worlds in order of that id#

If you go to the "join a world" page and put your cursor on any world link, you will see at the bottom of the screen www yada yada and then at the very end will read "worldid= and then the # which represents in which order it was created.

I see that world Aaron has been merged so they are now like 220 something. But Ruth is still #2.
4/28/2018 11:39 PM (edited)
Any idea where I can view that ID #? I looked around a bit but nothing stuck out about league ID’s.
4/28/2018 11:33 PM
Posted by yumen442 on 4/28/2018 11:33:00 PM (view original):
Any idea where I can view that ID #? I looked around a bit but nothing stuck out about league ID’s.
If you go to the "join a world" page and put your cursor on any world link, you will see at the bottom of the screen www yada yada and then at the very end will read "worldid= and then the # which represents in which order it was created.

Mine appears at the bottom left corner of my screen.
4/28/2018 11:40 PM (edited)
I know that gleeman world has been around a while. It is in its 45 season. Gleeman world 2 is waiting to start it's 36th season. We only need one more owner to join in order to get it started.
5/12/2018 5:20 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.