User interviews? Topic

Have not seen a user interview posted in here for a while. Are they still being done?
4/29/2018 11:46 AM
They went away for a while, then briefly came back, but have since gone away again
4/29/2018 9:51 PM
Joey, you would be on the short list if they brought back interviews, Mr. Perfect times two at Vermont!
4/30/2018 10:09 PM
I have been doing some on my personal blog. They are very basic but there are available. Beagle, I think yours is coming up this month.

hdtutorials.lovenetwebservices.com
5/1/2018 11:15 AM
Posted by obituaryconc on 5/1/2018 11:15:00 AM (view original):
I have been doing some on my personal blog. They are very basic but there are available. Beagle, I think yours is coming up this month.

The RiddleFace interview has enormous street cred.
5/1/2018 2:12 PM
Posted by kcsundevil on 5/1/2018 2:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by obituaryconc on 5/1/2018 11:15:00 AM (view original):

The RiddleFace interview has enormous street cred.
Ah didn't notice the riddle face interview. Where has he been with the riddles??

Also thanks for the shout out!
5/1/2018 9:01 PM
User interviews? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.