Week 2 Recap / Week 3 Preview Topic

Direct Link

Extra! Extra! Read All About It! Oh wait, this is a regular series. I guess "Extra" doesn't really fit. Anyway, more words if you click on the link.
4/29/2018 7:47 PM
Thanks for another excellent write up Zharkins! I'm really enjoying it each night.

Tough start for Cheyney, a win right there would of been huge to bounce back. Hillsdale has a pretty solid top end roster, they will likely pull off an upset on somebody this year.

Excellent games tonight, this is a huge year for Morehouse with 19 seniors on the roster. Omcs' coming back from vacation, the focus may not be there. Cheyney needs this game tonight, if they pull off a win over Long Island, they can make it to the NC in my opinion.
4/29/2018 10:11 PM
Week 2 Recap / Week 3 Preview Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.