Knight Round Robin DI ( KRR) - Next Season Signups Topic

Hello All,

This is the new thread for the KRR DI Round Robin Tourney. Please post on this thread if you are still on board with the KRR. This is for me because I am not going to assume that you are in or not for the next season. If I assume then we will have problems with scheduling.

I have the following users signed up:

mbriese
jmfisc06
obituaryconc
therealjerk
drousel4
robinsmd
mikesons1973
duece112
5/2/2018 3:48 PM (edited)
Stanford
droussel4
4/30/2018 12:38 PM
Looks like we have 8 for next season? If that is the case that is fine, but I am going to get started on schedule soon.
5/1/2018 12:35 PM
I'm in with Ohio State yes, we are in the same conference and division obit, so I guess it throws a bit of a wrench in a complete schedule for you and I.
5/1/2018 12:39 PM
Since we know about it, I am not as worried. I am being more thorough this time around.
5/1/2018 12:46 PM
Virginia Tech is in
5/1/2018 6:44 PM
Lehigh wants in
5/1/2018 7:04 PM
Posted by georgereiss1 on 5/1/2018 7:04:00 PM (view original):
Lehigh wants in
Troll just revealed his primary account. What’s sad is he is in violation of the FairPlay guidelines by having one team in a Pennsylvania and one in North Carolina. Clearly cheating and his squads still garbage.

https://www.whatifsports.com/hd/TeamProfile/Ratings.aspx?tid=12905

5/1/2018 8:34 PM
Posted by zagsrulez on 5/1/2018 8:34:00 PM (view original):
Lehigh wants in
Troll just revealed his primary account. What’s sad is he is in violation of the FairPlay guidelines by having one team in a Pennsylvania and one in North Carolina. Clearly cheating and his squads still garbage.

Cry much
5/1/2018 9:44 PM
Posted by zagsrulez on 5/1/2018 8:34:00 PM (view original):
Lehigh wants in

Fair play guidelines hahahahaha gtfo
5/1/2018 9:58 PM
Yah you have two teams within the 1000 mile radius. My LA squad is the best team I have, they are all my players. Let me know when you can get a regular season championship. You have no room to talk about success to anyone. Cheating and you still are below average.
5/1/2018 10:05 PM
Oh no teams close to each other the horror Hahahaha happens all over this place gtfo with your cheating bull crap and you have a 6-7 team get a winning record then you can talk until,then shut your hole
5/1/2018 10:09 PM
Literally trying to give BH crap about his recent NT troubles on his thread when you have never won a CT . If you’re gonna troll, atleast be a decent coach. If you’re going to cheat like you are, atleast have some success with it.

You suck at this game and you’re bringing your annoying negativity to these already dead forums. You are the worst type.
5/1/2018 10:25 PM
It’s not that hard to jump up to D1, obviously you have gotten there with no notable accomplishments. I’ll move up when I’m good and ready.
5/1/2018 10:30 PM
Posted by georgereiss1 on 5/1/2018 10:28:00 PM (view original):
Nobody's cheating damn girl don't get your panties in a bunch and if I'm so crappy then you don't have to worry then do you k then cya when you get to d1 if you get the balls to step up
Wow, just wow. You seriously couldn’t be any bigger of a loser. In the jobs portion in Knight I was qualified for every D1 job that was available. Getting there isn’t hard at all. Plus, how can you possibly talk crap when your winning percentage is comparable and I’ve primarily started with rebuilds. My percentage would be closer to 67-69 if I had to guess those first seasons aside.

You must have another account. If not, this is by far the funniest thing I’ve seen on here in a while.
5/1/2018 11:07 PM
123 Next ▸
Knight Round Robin DI ( KRR) - Next Season Signups Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.