Knight Round Robin DI ( KRR) - Next Season Signups Topic

Posted by georgereiss1 on 5/1/2018 10:28:00 PM (view original):
Nobody's cheating damn girl don't get your panties in a bunch and if I'm so crappy then you don't have to worry then do you k then cya when you get to d1 if you get the balls to step up
You are seriously lowering the collective intelligence of the forums by posting garbage like this...
5/1/2018 11:39 PM
Posted by georgereiss1 on 5/2/2018 6:12:00 AM (view original):
Posted by beachhouse on 5/1/2018 11:07:00 PM (view original):
Nobody's cheating damn girl don't get your panties in a bunch and if I'm so crappy then you don't have to worry then do you k then cya when you get to d1 if you get the balls to step up
Wow, just wow. You seriously couldn’t be any bigger of a loser. In the jobs portion in Knight I was qualified for every D1 job that was available. Getting there isn’t hard at all. Plus, how can you possibly talk crap when your winning percentage is comparable and I’ve primarily started with rebuilds. My percentage would be closer to 67-69 if I had to guess those first seasons aside.

You must have another account. If not, this is by far the funniest thing I’ve seen on here in a while.
Nobody said it was hard to get there but you and your boyfriend are obviously too afraid to do it
One of the dumber comments I’ve seen on here. Do you have another account with success that we are unaware of?
5/2/2018 11:18 AM
Neither of his accounts have an impressive history. To be fair, I'm not good at HD either, but I'm also not a colossal douche.
5/2/2018 11:21 AM
Posted by Wales_ on 5/1/2018 11:39:00 PM (view original):
You are seriously lowering the collective intelligence of the forums by posting garbage like this...
when i want your opinion i will let you know
5/2/2018 11:43 AM
Posted by beachhouse on 5/2/2018 11:18:00 AM (view original):
Wow, just wow. You seriously couldn’t be any bigger of a loser. In the jobs portion in Knight I was qualified for every D1 job that was available. Getting there isn’t hard at all. Plus, how can you possibly talk crap when your winning percentage is comparable and I’ve primarily started with rebuilds. My percentage would be closer to 67-69 if I had to guess those first seasons aside.

You must have another account. If not, this is by far the funniest thing I’ve seen on here in a while.
Nobody said it was hard to get there but you and your boyfriend are obviously too afraid to do it
One of the dumber comments I’ve seen on here. Do you have another account with success that we are unaware of?
na just truth but you keep losing in the 1st or second round of d2
5/2/2018 11:44 AM

if you can find my third account you win the prize
5/2/2018 11:45 AM
Posted by georgereiss1 on 5/2/2018 11:45:00 AM (view original):

if you can find my third account you win the prize
The fact that you have three accounts says everything about you.
5/2/2018 2:04 PM
I am only going to say this once to everyone in the KRR or wanting in. Please be respectful of my forum posts and keep them on topic. Otherwise, I will be required to remove you from the KRR if it continues. This is the one warning for those that have participated. I understand the fair play guidelines but keep it to a different forum post. This is supposed to be a fun tourney between all of us and not a place to flame.

Thank You
5/2/2018 2:32 PM
Just so everyone knows and understands, I am a professional and this game is fun for me without those that troll or post negative comments or sitemail me negative messages, you will not be invited / be blocked from the KRR in future seasons. Until you can be professional with me and with everyone involved, that does not mean we cannot jab each other back and forth and have rivalries and such but completely negative comments have no place in the KRR. For this reason Lehigh/gereiss is being blocked from the KRR for next season and possibly in the future until he can learn how to be professional.

Please be professional.

I currently only have 9 returning coaches, please let me know ASAP preferrably before this season of the KRR starts. Right now we have one division, I am hoping for 2. We just need a few more returning coaches.

Thanks Everyone and I am looking forward to this year's Games.
5/2/2018 3:55 PM
funny because you didnt even include me anyways just ignored everything its cool have fun with your little tourny
5/2/2018 4:13 PM
Is the website updates with new info?
5/3/2018 5:10 PM
Obit, would you mind putting the link in the first post on each thread?
5/3/2018 5:18 PM
Still working on stuff......I also know that I am hoping for more people to join up actually.
5/3/2018 10:17 PM
We still on?
5/13/2018 7:43 PM
^ is there a schedule for next season?
5/14/2018 2:47 PM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
Knight Round Robin DI ( KRR) - Next Season Signups Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.