Game 1:
  • Tatum 28, Fultz 0 (points, most by a Celtics rookie by some guy name Bird)
  • Taum 39, Fultz 0 (minutes)
  • Tatum 3, Fultz 1 oh and a future 1st rounder
  • I know Embiid is supposed to be a good defender, but why is he doubling Larkin and leaving Horford wide open for a 3 at the top of the key?
  • Scary Terry is earning his $1.9m in the post season alone. 29-8-6? Come on man!
  • Marcus Smart's rebound on Embiid and the fall away jump hook is the manliest thing I've seen in a very long time
  • Yabusele's butt is doing a great Barkley impression
More to come!
4/30/2018 10:38 PM (edited)
they didn’t even have Brown. didn’t even have Brown. what is this.....you lose three out of your four best scorers, and then magically thump the two best players in their draft classes? never seen anything like it
5/1/2018 3:23 AM
Sixers in 6
5/1/2018 9:33 AM
Game 2:
  • Here come the Celtics!
  • I like Ben Simmons' Dads tree necklace more than I like Ben Simmons game tonight
  • Oh My Tatum! Timeout Sixers!!!!
  • Nice timeout play by Brett Brown
  • Embiid can pass!
  • Is Tatum the best rookie since LeBron?
  • + 16 so far for McConnell tonight. Does he get the start over Simmons game 3?
  • Jalen's hammy flying in high for the slam!
  • Come on Saric you thug! Can you get 2 PF on the same play?
  • Kevin Hart better watch it. This isn't Miami, you pull that crap in Boston and you might wind up in a dumpster.
  • Stop shooting Smart!!!!!!!!
  • Scary!!!!!!
  • Horford goes right by Embiid for the win! I hope WIS doensn't look at that play when they set his defensive rating.
  • I give Brett Brown credit for putting Simmons back in late. This is a good opportunity for him to learn and grow for next year. I'm sure he won't be emotionally scarred like Mr. DNP
5/3/2018 11:10 PM (edited)
You do realize Tatum isn't even the best rookie left in this season's playoffs, right? If you don't know who is, ask the Rockets.
5/3/2018 10:46 PM
Posted by all3 on 5/3/2018 10:46:00 PM (view original):
You do realize Tatum isn't even the best rookie left in this season's playoffs, right? If you don't know who is, ask the Rockets.
Mitchell is very good, but I would take Tatum over him. Mitchell is a great scorer, but doesn't do a whole lot else yet and his efficiency is quite where Tatum's is. It's close
5/3/2018 10:50 PM
Imagine if Philly would have taken Tatum. Scary
5/3/2018 11:24 PM
Posted by jcred5 on 5/3/2018 10:50:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 5/3/2018 10:46:00 PM (view original):
Mitchell is very good, but I would take Tatum over him. Mitchell is a great scorer, but doesn't do a whole lot else yet and his efficiency is quite where Tatum's is. It's close
Doesn't do a whole lot else? Let me know when Tatum has 11 dimes in a Playoff game.
5/4/2018 8:57 AM
Sixers in 6
5/4/2018 4:02 PM
He was also D'ing up against the "most unguardable player" in league history (shameless shot at zelda)
5/4/2018 4:03 PM
like, Mitchell had a horrible game shooting the ball, yet his fingerprints were all over that victory. More, he didn't look like a rookie. He looked like he had been there before. A bunch. It's still really early to say this, but the kid looks like he's got "it" & got "it" in abundance.
5/4/2018 4:05 PM
I was coaching a baseball game and couldn't post for game 3. Haven't seen the highlights yet, but I'm guessing it would have been fun.
5/5/2018 9:42 PM
We got two great games tonight.
The NBA is in a good place right now with lots of young talent in the league.
I look forward to seeing what the best player does against arguably the best coach next round.
5/5/2018 11:28 PM
Should be a good game tonight. I completely missed the early game Monday. Hate that early time....
5/9/2018 3:45 PM
Game 6:

I was going to post and got pulled into something for work and making my DSPL picks. But I couldn't resist....
  • I want the back story on how they convinced Drew Bledsoe to come to game 5 with a Rozier jersey on. I know the whole Drew Bledsoe uniform story from the Milwaukee series, but I can't believe Bledsoe is actually there
  • When a player comes over the back of a player with position boxing out and the ball goes out of bounds, possession ALWAYS goes to the player who had inside position. Rule #1 of pick up basketball.
  • Embiid misses the bunny! Rozier knocks it away!!!
  • Celtics over Cleveland in 7
5/9/2018 11:05 PM (edited)

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.