Which SG Starts? Topic

I'm having some difficulty picking a starting SG for my UTA squad.

Valeri Mankoski has the speed, but his BH is kind of a nightmare.

Dino Zeiler is very solid, but his ATH/SPD leave something to be desired.

One will be the starting SG and the other will be a 6th man, probably spending time anywhere from the 1 to the 3 depending on who I'm up against.
5/2/2018 10:35 AM
Mankoski. Against conference opponents, his BH won’t be a problem at all. Against your tougher non-con opponents, you may need to finesse his distribution down a touch, but he should still score pretty efficiently, and he’ll be much better defensively. Zieler will be more effective off the bench, IMO, and less likely to hit foul trouble.
5/2/2018 10:49 AM
I'd go with Mankoski. The BH doesnt seem that bad, and the players' recent stats indicate Mankoski is the better player.
5/2/2018 10:51 AM
I agree, Mankoski. Although 64 BH isn't superb, it's far from a nightmare. Other core categories are too good for the bench, at least for me.
5/2/2018 10:53 AM
I was leaning that way, but good to have some confirmation - thanks guys!
5/2/2018 11:23 AM
Definitely play the faster, better defender Mankowski
5/2/2018 12:33 PM
Which SG Starts? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.